ADVERTISEMENT

Staged or real?

Best thing ever aired on fox? No way. Oderus’s spots on Fox were better.

Do you have any beauty tips for me?

Yes, set your head on fire and let the fire department put it out with an axe.

I always liked this one....on the day Michael Cohen's places got raided by the FBI, this was being discussed on Fox.

Tucker_Carlson_Exposes_Aggressive_SexCrazed-faeb80c5177d6d4f0b4a2f6f73035379

Possible bad news -

Interpretation. According to Eden Gray and other authors on the subject, it is uncommon that this card actually represents a physical death, rather it typically implies an end, possibly of a relationship or interest, and therefore an increased sense of self-awareness.

Possible bad news -

Interpretation. According to Eden Gray and other authors on the subject, it is uncommon that this card actually represents a physical death, rather it typically implies an end, possibly of a relationship or interest, and therefore an increased sense of self-awareness.

That’s just smart Tarot card reading acumen.

Leave it wide open to interpretation.

Reactions: thewop
Please help me understand this, because I am probably the only adult above the age of 50 in this country to never once actually watch Fox News.

Fox News, paragon of fair and balanced or whatever tag line they've labeled themselves as - had a Tarot reader on to predict Trump's 2024.

This has to be an Onion story, correct? SNL bit? SEC Shorts?

And, yes Your Honor, I'd like it entered into the record under oath - I have never, not once - watched so much as one single second of Fox News.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Please help me understand this, because I am probably the only adult above the age of 50 in this country to never once actually watch Fox News.

Fox News, paragon of fair and balanced or whatever tag line they've labeled themselves as - had a Tarot reader on to predict Trump's 2024.

This has to be an Onion story, correct? SNL bit? SEC Shorts?

And, yes Your Honor, I'd like it entered into the record under oath - I have never, not once - watched so much as one single second of Fox News.

How is that even possible?

Wait, wait, wait...the preferred network for the Party of Family Values and the Party of Christian Values had a tarot card reader on?

Season 23 Laughing GIF by The Voice

Reactions: BelemNole
Possible bad news -

It represents "loss".

How is that even possible?

Not watching FN?

I don't live this stuff like you guys do. And if anyone's keeping score, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC or any other news either. Election nights, huge world events, etc, I'll check out evening network news, but that's about it.

I simply have other things to do with my time than "live politics".

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Best thing ever aired on fox? No way. Oderus’s spots on Fox were better.

Do you have any styling tips for low level celebrities like myself?

Yes, set fire to your face and let the fire department put it out with an axe.

Talk about airing content their base would love...

Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Sounds about right that a network that panders to the rubes and suckers and promotes grifters on their network will have a tarot card reader on.

They definitely know their marks.

Hopefully for that lady, she doesnt get any threats from the knuckle draggers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT