ADVERTISEMENT

Stalling and Steroids

LOL I love how whenever an Iowa wrestler loses its always because of stalling. Never any other reason, only stalling.

1 shot in 7 mins by Fix. Put in 3x the distance backwards than forwards. Anyone familiar with the sport of wrestling knows he stalled his ass off that match. Refs don't have the guts to make the big calls in the blood round. Must suck that the face of your program is a despicable wrestler.

1 shot in 7 mins by Fix. Put in 3x the distance backwards than forwards. Anyone familiar with the sport of wrestling knows he stalled his ass off that match. Refs don't have the guts to make the big calls in the blood round. Must suck that the face of your program is a despicable wrestler.
Obviously, Fix did enough in order to garner more points than ADS, correct? It’s bad for the sport that refs allow stalling, but at some point you have to take the final outcome out of the ref’s hands.

Reactions: GOHOX69
What was your position when Eierman didn't take a shot against Lee at Bigs?

Yes, Austin DeSanto, who wrestled his ass off and then graciously congratulated Fix on the mat for his hard earned victory. THAT Austin DeSanto is who you have problems with
Yes the Austin DeSanto who tried to break Stevan Micic’s arm because he was losing. That’s who I have problems with.

• Sad
Reactions: HIWILLE
Ah yes silly me. I
That’s ironic coming from the program that has Austin DeSanto on their team. Who has tried to intentionally injure other wrestlers in the past.
At Drexel, not in an Iowa singlet. Back to the ranch for you, Troll. 😉 You got some shit to shovel. If you're feeling weak, I think Fix's dad had something to help get your legs under you.

No he didn’t. The USADA agreed with Fix. There such a small amount in his system that it would not have helped him much, so Ingesting it accidentally is possible.
Stop making excuses for someone who got caught cheating. He got caught cheating and had a suspension. Nothing else needs to be said and no excuses given. He’s a cheater...Austin made a mistake and has learned from it. He’s been a lot better as a Hawk than when he was younger...Fix stalled that whole match. Any ref with set would’ve called him for more than one stalling.

No he didn’t. The USADA agreed with Fix. There such a small amount in his system that it would not have helped him much, so Ingesting it accidentally is possible.

You're an absolute sucker if you believe that story lmfao. And Chris Perry sourced the illicit PEDs to Daddy Fix. Brush it all under the rug, never happened.

Ostarine doesn't stay in your system for long. That's why dirty cheaters use it.

All of Fix's accolades from the moment he tested positive on come with a big fat asterisks.

Hope that Ferrari can stay clean and be the future face of the program because Fix is a disgrace.

Stop making excuses for someone who got caught cheating. He got caught cheating and had a suspension. Nothing else needs to be said and no excuses given. He’s a cheater...Austin made a mistake and has learned from it. He’s been a lot better as a Hawk than when he was younger...Fix stalled that whole match. Any ref with set would’ve called him for more than one stalling.
I’m stating what happened. Fix says he didn’t know the steroid was in the drink. The USADA seems to agree with so they lowered his punishment. I’m going to believe Fix if you don’t want to then don’t.

You're an absolute sucker if you believe that story lmfao. And Chris Perry sourced the illicit PEDs to Daddy Fix. Brush it all under the rug, never happened.

Ostarine doesn't stay in your system for long. That's why dirty cheaters use it.

All of Fix's accolades from the moment he tested positive on come with a big fat asterisks.

Hope that Ferrari can stay clean and be the future face of the program because Fix is a disgrace.
LOL shut up. If this same Situation happened to Spencer Lee don’t act like you wouldn’t be defending him.

I’m stating what happened. Fix says he didn’t know the steroid was in the drink. The USADA seems to agree with so they lowered his punishment. I’m going to believe Fix if you don’t want to then don’t.
So you’re denying he cheated? Even though he failed a test, was caught, and had a suspension? Come on, man! That’s cheating...what else is it? If you believe the crap that’s being said as an excuse then I’ve got ice to sell you in Alaska...Stop!

Reactions: HIWILLE
LOL shut up. If this same Situation happened to Spencer Lee don’t act like you wouldn’t be defending him.

For some reason I don't think Spencer Lee will ever be in the situation of claiming he tested positive for an illegal PED because he accidentally took a sip of his dad's sports drink mix.

Hilarious that anyone would believe that story.

That Austin DeSanto wrestled for Drexel. Can you not admit that he has been much more under control under the Brands bros the last 2 years?
You mean the guy that spit on the Minnesota M, repeatedly got team points taken away and was suspended for a dual while at Iowa? He’s behaved this year because he’s had like 7 matches and hasn’t had time to show his true colors. DeSanto is a punk.

You mean the guy that spit on the Minnesota M, repeatedly got team points taken away and was suspended for a dual while at Iowa? He’s behaved this year because he’s had like 7 matches and hasn’t had time to show his true colors. DeSanto is a punk.
He didn't do any of that the last 2 years and I will be the first to admit as an Iowa fan that I didn't like that s*** he was pulling his first year here. His growth the last 2 years has been nothing short of remarkable in that regard

Almost every single match this year, his opponent has tried to cheap shot and fluster him, and instead Austin has held his emotions in check and has been gracious in both victory and defeat throughout the year. If you still have fault with him, then that reflects more on you than it does on him.

Bet you wish your joke of a team could field a wrestler that could beat him huh?

You saw a thread about illegal drugs and drew the conclusion that it was about the Gophers, I guess I can't fault you for that.

Yes the Austin DeSanto who tried to break Stevan Micic’s arm because he was losing. That’s who I have problems with.
Eddie Klimara the cocaine cowboy and you are throwin stones. Your program has steroids and cocaine all over it. At least you don't have any pedophiles like Penn State but I'm sure that would be ok in Stillwater anyway.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Eddie Klimara the cocaine cowboy and you are throwin stones. Your program has steroids and cocaine all over it. At least you don't have any pedophiles like Penn State but I'm sure that would be ok in Stillwater anyway.
Wow dude you really showed me. By bringing up a wrestler from 2014 and something that happened at a different schools football program in the 80s and 90s. How will I ever recover?

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT