ADVERTISEMENT

Starting lineup predictions for the Exhibition game in 10 days and beyond.

I gotta say. I have really missed these 3rd grade level basketball bitch sessions. 😒 You're racist! No You're racist! I know you are but what am I??? You guys are embarrassing yourselves.

Reactions: twindman
I gotta say. I have really missed these 3rd grade level basketball bitch sessions. 😒 You're racist! No You're racist! I know you are but what am I??? You guys are embarrassing yourselves.
You're right, and at least on my end it will end. Racisms can come in many forms. If you complain about whether a player is not playing up to his ability, maybe that could be called racism, When Bohannan was moved to the point guard position replacing Joe T was that racism. I'm sure at one time or another it was discussed by someone on here.
Now that 4 players have been picked as starters will the 5 player be Dembele or Koch or someone else. 8 days to go before the exhibition game.
Now going forward I will not make any more derogatory remarks toward LD. The question remains will he do the same. Supposedly, we're all Iowa fans on here with the same hopes and dreams of Iowa making the NCAA tournament with a high seed. I will stick to that.

You're right, and at least on my end it will end. Racisms can come in many forms. If you complain about whether a player is not playing up to his ability, maybe that could be called racism, When Bohannan was moved to the point guard position replacing Joe T was that racism. I'm sure at one time or another it was discussed by someone on here.
Now that 4 players have been picked as starters will the 5 player be Dembele or Koch or someone else. 8 days to go before the exhibition game.
Now going forward I will not make any more derogatory remarks toward LD. The question remains will he do the same. Supposedly, we're allI wi Iowa fans on here with the same hopes and dreams of Iowa making the NCAA tournament with a high seed. I will stick to that.
I will if you will... lol

Music Video 80S GIF

So you think I made racist comments about Bowen, yeah, I was the only Iowa fan that was disappointed in his play. obviously he must have shown Fran something in the summer and fall practices that propelled him into the starting lineup. But then again McCaffery thought the front court of Sandford, Krikke, and Patrick would be able to handle the rebounding. How'd that work out.
If Bowen was as good as some of you thought, maybe he should have stuck around another year to see if he could regain that starting job. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall, where did he flee too.
Bowen was in Fran's doghouse early for whatever reason. And he was injured late in the season. Can't blame him for leaving the way Fran treated him. I sat right behind Iowa's bench when they played in San Diego & witnessed Fran staring right at Bowen & screaming at him. He wasn't even in the game at that point. He deserved to be starting & I cannot blame him for leaving with a coach that treated him this way in front of fans. As an Iowa fan (not a Fran hater) I was embarrassed the way Fran acted. Now if he would have been screaming at Pmac for lack of effort, I would have stood up and applauded.

Now going forward I will not make any more derogatory remarks toward LD. The question remains will he do the same. Supposedly, we're all Iowa fans on here with the same hopes and dreams of Iowa making the NCAA tournament with a high seed. I will stick to that.

I will if you will... lol

Music Video 80S GIF
This is just so beautiful fellas 😭. I hope it isn't one of those Middle East ceasefires that never seem to last. 🤞

So you think I made racist comments about Bowen, yeah, I was the only Iowa fan that was disappointed in his play. obviously he must have shown Fran something in the summer and fall practices that propelled him into the starting lineup. But then again McCaffery thought the front court of Sandford, Krikke, and Patrick would be able to handle the rebounding. How'd that work out.
If Bowen was as good as some of you thought, maybe he should have stuck around another year to see if he could regain that starting job. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall, where did he flee too.
Think about what you are saying. Bowen is a starter, not performing that badly, and is then sent to near the end of the bench. The little he played after, he didn't look at all like the same player. Why would he come back? It is the language in how you describe Bowen in your first post, when you probably know nothing about what was going on between him and Fran. You would go nuts if someone described your boy with such derogatory language.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT