ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers uniforms tonight

Yeah, they need to add those as a uniform next year. I also agree with a little narrower stripes on the pants.

Absolutely. Smaller stripes on the pants. Otherwise, smashing for Iowa.

Get rid of the ANF.....that's silly in 2019, at a liberal arts university.
Seriously......With the Tarriffs, the struggle these people go through year in and year out///be proud it's part of the football culture........This is Iowa,,,Farm economy is kind of important to this state.... Is the decal on the pant.......

Seriously......With the Tarriffs, the struggle these people go through year in and year out///be proud it's part of the football culture........This is Iowa,,,Farm economy is kind of important to this state.... Is the decal on the pant.......
The struggle that allows at least half of the farms i see to have a brand new or newly renovated house, brand new trucks and cars, a huge RV, all new outbuildings, and all new equipment. All paired with being paid to grow nothing every couple of years. The struggle is as much propaganda and lobbying as anything. Not to mention growing nothing but corn and soybeans, which are largely useless except in highly processed, unhealthy foods or highly subsidized less efficient biofuels. And those tariffs are the fault of our own government. A hugely unpopular opinion in these parts I realize, but it is what it is. The world changes, adapt or fail.

Get rid of the ANF.....that's silly in 2019, at a liberal arts university.
Or maybe you could go eat your own feces......just sayin.

source.gif

The struggle that allows at least half of the farms i see to have a brand new or newly renovated house, brand new trucks and cars, a huge RV, all new outbuildings, and all new equipment. All paired with being paid to grow nothing every couple of years. The struggle is as much propaganda and lobbying as anything. Not to mention growing nothing but corn and soybeans, which are largely useless except in highly processed, unhealthy foods or highly subsidized less efficient biofuels. And those tariffs are the fault of our own government. A hugely unpopular opinion in these parts I realize, but it is what it is. The world changes, adapt or fail.
"You know nothing, Jon Snow"

While the Lauterbur years are best forgotten, I think the road look of black helmets and pants with gold striping was pretty sharp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT