ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Pickers thread

Bought puts on AMC when it was trading around 25. That valuation is LOL worthy and they're currently trying to dilute even more. Puts are already up 33% and I think it should be trading in single digits.

Pepper has anything changed in China regarding the real estate market. Everything I am seeing and from what you reported earlier is that Evergrande is going to be a relatively orderly bankruptcy. The CCP continues to string this out by coordinating sales of Evergrande to state run entities and they have put more money into the banks to ensure lending continues. I would assume real estate prices have been relatively stagnant the last couple of months. I don't see any contagion occurring at this point, but it might be below the surface and there may be more problems that the CCP won't be able to control. I know there is another concern of municipal bond debt possibly being the next big issue in China. Combined between the two if they were both to go down in tandem it might be too much for the CCP to handle, but right now I think the CCP is controlling the situation so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT