ADVERTISEMENT

STOLLEN ELECTION!!!

This along with his attacks on Kemp will lose him Georgia...he's an idiot.

He should have been fellating Kemp because he's pretty popular in Georgia.

Trump lost the Republicans a couple senate seats in Georgia with his BS in 2020 and seems determined to do the same with his presidential bid in 2024.

He's an idiot. Pretty amazing, but predictable, that he's shooting himself in the face in this way.
I think it is calculated. Something being set up here because it isn’t making sense…

I think you give Trump way too much credit here. Nothing calculated about it...he's still butt hurt and can't contain himself.

Don't over think it. :)
Maybe the first time, but multiple times? I think he knows he is going to lose and his plan B is being implemented. Stollen election court cases with a supreme court in his wallet. He has to win or he is going to jail. Let that marinate. He will go as far as he has to.

Maybe the first time, but multiple times? I think he knows he is going to lose and his plan B is being implemented. Stollen election court cases with a supreme court in his wallet. He has to win or he is going to jail. Let that marinate. He will go as far as he has to.
Well, if he HAS to win. Attacking a very popular Governor in a state he HAS to win and a state by polling he has a very good chance at winning...is just plain stupid.

Don't over think it :) Just let Trump be Trump and appreciate the gift that keeps on giving.

Trump is Trump...he holds grudges.

Lol. Didn't happen, you got that from FOX. We fact checked on snopes.

collective-noun-for-sheep.webp

Well, if he HAS to win. Attacking a very popular Governor in a state he HAS to win and a state by polling he has a very good chance at winning...is just plain stupid.

Don't over think it :) Just let Trump be Trump and appreciate the gift that keeps on giving.

He's a malignant narcissist. Everything he does is about him.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

I think there are two things going on. First, Trump is not smart enough or disciplined enough to worry about how he looks, especially how he looks to non-MAGA folks. He is pissed that Kemp wouldn’t help him steal the election last year, and would not go along with his conspiracy crap, so he is personally aggrieved and his response is to attack.

Second, he is playing to the state legislatures with this stuff, letting them know that Kemp is the enemy, and when push comes to shove the state GOP folks should do whatever they need to do to toss out results if Trump loses.

Because if Trump loses it’s going to be ugly in states like Georgia. He is giving pep talks to his troops.p in preparation.

Interesting thread,.. But I'm trying to understand what a German fruit/nut bread, has to do with the upcoming election?

I think there are two things going on. First, Trump is not smart enough or disciplined enough to worry about how he looks, especially how he looks to non-MAGA folks. He is pissed that Kemp wouldn’t help him steal the election last year, and would not go along with his conspiracy crap, so he is personally aggrieved and his response is to attack.

Second, he is playing to the state legislatures with this stuff, letting them know that Kemp is the enemy, and when push comes to shove the state GOP folks should do whatever they need to do to toss out results if Trump loses.

Because if Trump loses it’s going to be ugly in states like Georgia. He is giving pep talks to his troops.p in preparation.
Trump increases his chances of losing by attacking Kemp. It's just political malpractice but he can't help himself.

There's no grand strategy behind this...just plain stupidity.

I think so too…

Because never has a "grand strategy"....he wings it. Pretty obvious at this point.

That said...what exactly is the "grand strategy" behind attacking Kemp? He's pretty popular in Georgia.
I don’t know but there was some strategizing going on between Nov and Jan 6. Now with that experience, I think he has his many legal scholars researching just how and what it would take to overturn a USA election and this is just part of it. Working the minds of his base to get them fired up. Strategically placing people who have oversight in specific state elections. Hell where is MTG? She is being pretty quiet? Maybe I just haven’t seen her. Idk. I can’t wait until MAGA no longer controls the R’s…bring back some integrity to politics…

I don’t know but there was some strategizing going on between Nov and Jan 6. Now with that experience, I think he has his many legal scholars researching just how and what it would take to overturn a USA election and this is just part of it. Working the minds of his base to get them fired up. Strategically placing people who have oversight in specific state elections. Hell where is MTG? She is being pretty quiet? Maybe I just haven’t seen her. Idk. I can’t wait until MAGA no longer controls the R’s…bring back some integrity to politics…
Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just win the state? Attacking Kemp reduces those chances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT