ADVERTISEMENT

STORMY

At the time Trump was engaged in his $130K one-nighter with Stormy, he was also carrying on with Karen McDougal and their nine-month affair. All the while his devoted Melania was at home caring for baby Baron. Donnie - you rascal!

So Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser has the hots for his daughter? Wow, hes more of a perv and rapist than he appears to be. What a sicko. Hope he doesn't grab her pussy too.

Didn't Trump sue her for violation of the terms of the agreement that she signed?

I think she still owes him $130,000.

I also think her attorney spent her money on race cars and personal stuff ... and accordingly owes her her share ... Of course, he is unlikely to pay her for a while as he is spending 19 years in federal prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabula
There are people who still doubt it?
  • Flat Earthers
  • 9/11 was an inside job
  • Moon landing was fake
  • Holocaust wasn't real
  • Chemtrails = SLAP (Secret Large-scale Atmospheric Program)
  • Epstein killed himself
  • Sandy Hook - Crisis Actors
  • QAnon
  • Q-19 Vaccination - 5G & Magnetism
  • Trump cares about Americans
So, yes, I'm sure there are people who refuse to believe it. :cool:

You always try sooooo hard scruffy... good job!! Keep it up! BTW... I know a guy in need of $464,000,000. Can you help?? 🤣 Caveat: he is a person judged to be a Sexual Abuser, if that matters to you. But if you'll help him, let me know... ill put you in touch with.

You always try sooooo hard scruffy... good job!! Keep it up! BTW... I know a guy in need of $464,000,000. Can you help?? 🤣 Caveat: he is a person judged to be a Sexual Abuser, if that matters to you. But if you'll help him, let me know... ill put you in touch with.
8jvuro.jpg

• Flat Earthers
  • 9/11 was an inside job
  • Moon landing was fake
  • Holocaust wasn't real
  • Chemtrails = SLAP (Secret Large-scale Atmospheric Program)
  • Epstein killed himself
  • Sandy Hook - Crisis Actors
  • QAnon
  • Q-19 Vaccination - 5G & Magnetism
  • Trump cares about Americans
So, yes, I'm sure there are people who refuse to believe it. :cool:

Don't forget HAARP

Reactions: alaskanseminole
He molested his own daughter routinely according to her diary but go off and make light of it, you good person you lol

Oh Scruddy, you are a slow learner or most likely just a willfully ignorant troll. We've been over this diary business, but let me review for you again:

Diary was stolen and sold to Project Veritas, they wouldn't publish it because they couldn't verify it.
Thieves caught and went to jail. A supposed copy of the diary was released online. Never once in this version was there any mention of showers or molestation. The source of this was someone on social media making it up, and their post included the page number and a specific quoted passage that do not appear anywhere in the released version of the diary.

I know you will continue to bring it up so I'll continue to remind you that its a debunked story that you use to help yourself feel better when things aren't going good for your guy. The fact you know it isn't true yet you still repeat it is really sad.

I await your deflection or insulting response. Maybe I'll just get your usual laughing emoji but what I know for sure is you'll never defend your post with anything meaningful.

Oh Scruddy, you are a slow learner or most likely just a willfully ignorant troll. We've been over this diary business, but let me review for you again:

Diary was stolen and sold to Project Veritas, they wouldn't publish it because they couldn't verify it.
Thieves caught and went to jail. A supposed copy of the diary was released online. Never once in this version was there any mention of showers or molestation. The source of this was someone on social media making it up, and their post included the page number and a specific quoted passage that do not appear anywhere in the released version of the diary.

I know you will continue to bring it up so I'll continue to remind you that its a debunked story that you use to help yourself feel better when things aren't going good for your guy. The fact you know it isn't true yet you still repeat it is really sad.

I await your deflection or insulting response. Maybe I'll just get your usual laughing emoji but what I know for sure is you'll never defend your post with anything meaningful.
The truth doesn't matter to scruffy. When your head is so far in the sand, you can't see the light of day, that happens. He cant believe facts and the truth when it hit him in the face. He subscribes to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's well worn mantra, "don't believe your eyes, don't believe your ears, only believe what I tell you to believe." But not a cult.

The truth doesn't matter to scruffy. When your head is so far in the sand, you can't see the light of day, that happens. He cant believe facts and the truth when it hit him in the face. He subscribes to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's well worn mantra, "don't believe your eyes, don't believe your ears, only believe what I tell you to believe." But not a cult.

I know Scruddy and the truth don't mix. He knows it, he just likes to troll. I just like to call him out whenever I can. I then tell him how predictable his response will be and then watch him either prove me right with a predicted response or he will just ghost. But he will NEVER EVER backup what he says with any reliable sources. I figure if I keep doing it enough he'll get tired of posting the same debunked conspiracy theories he knows isn't true and move on to the next.

Reactions: sabula
So Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser has the hots for his daughter? Wow, hes more of a perv and rapist than he appears to be. What a sicko. Hope he doesn't grab her pussy too.

And he's vocal about seeing dating potential in 10 year old girls.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Bro the thieves were charged and already plead guilty to stealing her diary lol its confirmed real

Bro the thieves were charged and already plead guilty to stealing her diary lol its confirmed real
So does this mean you won't be helping him with this week's $464,000,000 he needs before they start to liquidate him?? 🤣🤣 come on scruffy, help out the dear leader!! Get the other cult members to pitch in this week's welfare checks!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT