ADVERTISEMENT

Straight up racist lying now from JD Vance

For me, it's not the voting. Do I think a principled conservative should vote for Trump? No, of course not. Can I understand that a pragmatic conservative would vote for Trump? Sure.

So go ahead and vote, but do so while acknowledging that he's a reprehensible person that brings out the worst in everyone and whose conduct is utterly deplorable. Don't follow Trump into an imagined reality with alternative facts, don't defend the absurdities, don't be the audience for his nastiness, realize he's rotted the GOP to the core.

It's a really low bar, yet millions and millions can't reach it.
I think that’s the addition of Musk and the RW Twittersphere working on weak-minded individuals

They are all coming home.

Nobody ever believed this nonsense about “I’m no Trump fan” and “I voted for him in ‘16 and ‘20 but I’m done with him.”

They have convinced themselves the Libs are worse and will vote for Trump a third time. The only surprise is they’re being open about it.
I'm not surprised. If a person was dumb enough to vote for Trump in '16 and/or '20, they're dumb enough to do it again. They have the IQ of grapefruits.

Is it racist to bring over illegal immigrants to get them to work hard labor for dirt cheap wages and live in houses where they rent by the bed, thus leaving 20 people living in 1 house? This is the modern day slave trade. But you stay on your high horse.
Mayor Rue owns a bunch of these properties in Springfield. You don’t suppose he has any motivation to make this story go away, do you? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
I think that’s the addition of Musk and the RW Twittersphere working on weak-minded individuals

Yeah, and just more of the same themes we've been talking about for most of the Trump era: tribalism and politics as a team sport. Must always defend, no matter what. Must always attack the opposition, no matter what.

MAGA/Trumpism can't die off fast enough.

biden/harris used the legal avenues in the system...that makes it legal immigration

legal immigration means "according to the law" not "things that conservatives like or agree with"
Oh yes.....I'm sure every T was crossed and every I dotted in administering this amazing "gift" that a country $36,000,000,000,000 can't afford!

Take away the millions upon millions of new cheap laborers that have entered the country and business wouldn't have any choice but to pay Americans a fair wage. Democrats are increasing poverty.
Also voting for Trump because of inflation.

The only replacement theory I'm aware of in politics is the replacement of a free market free society in America with Marxism, and the left is implementing that theory.

How does 10-20% tariffs across the board align to a free market society?

Dems please be honest here.. would you actually care if the hatians were eating dogs and cats on a daily basis?

Reactions: abby97
I am. I hate to see my fellow countrymen treated this way by the left.

Please campaign on this position.
despicable me agnes GIF

It doesn't, and I don't agree with that either.

Good for you. So is it that you like Trump's character and style rather than his policies?

Usually the embarrassed MAGAs will excuse themselves by saying they just like his policies (they don't actually know them), but you seem to have the opposite approach.

Good for you. So is it that you like Trump's character and style rather than his policies?

Usually the embarrassed MAGAs will excuse themselves by saying they just like his policies (they don't actually know them), but you seem to have the opposite approach.
You supported Kamala for nearly 2 months before she posted a single policy position lmfao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT