ADVERTISEMENT

Straight up racist lying now from JD Vance

Torbee displaying that he lacks the maturity and temperament for sustainable employment
When he says “Eat shit, racist” I imagine hes saying it directly to Kamala’s slave-trading ancestors.

Torbee: speaking truth to power for, oh I don’t know, like 18 hours or so.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

948lv6.jpg

Take away the millions upon millions of new cheap laborers that have entered the country and business wouldn't have any choice but to pay Americans a fair wage. Democrats are increasing poverty.
When I stopped for gas yesterday, only the card readers outside were in service. Door was locked and a sign said it was, “Due to staffing issues.” Decent restaurants around us are limiting hours for the same reason, even tho we are approaching prime “leaf watching” tourist season.
There are not enough workers….
We badly need an Ellis Island type system to document immigrants and get them acclimated.

Reactions: torbee and mnole03
The only replacement theory I'm aware of in politics is the replacement of a free market free society in America with Marxism, and the left is implementing that theory.
Replacement theory seems to be coming true in London. 600,000 whites fled in 10 years?!? Racist blokes. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT