ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming service

I’ve had all the services. My favorite is Fubo, but I don’t think you can go wrong with YouTube TV. Both are really good.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Don't have any complaints about Hulu Live, also comes with ESPN+ and Disney+.

Have YTTV. No complaint. They both have sports. Difference is in other channels. HULU doesn't have PBS. YTTV doesn't have History channel. Depending on what you watch that can make a difference.
Hulu has the Disney channels.
They cost about the same.
Half dozen vs 6. Depends on your choice.

Clear choice. I signed up through Hawkeye heaven Facebook couple months ago. It’s not near as clean of an app as others mentioned above but for less than half the price it’s well worth it. The amount of content blows them out of the water. Every game, movie channel, ppv. Plus every cable network. Over 1000 channels. Can’t say I love it but I don’t dislike it at all.

Clear choice. I signed up through Hawkeye heaven Facebook couple months ago. It’s not near as clean of an app as others mentioned above but for less than half the price it’s well worth it. The amount of content blows them out of the water. Every game, movie channel, ppv. Plus every cable network. Over 1000 channels. Can’t say I love it but I don’t dislike it at all.
What did you sign up for again?

What’s the best streaming service. Have Hulu live. Not happy with it.
I have had Youtube tv for a few years. It has been pretty good. I get some audio cutout when I am casting to chromecast but that might be my isp signal or the chromecast also.

I have also noticed that more and more the yttv app is not letting me skip through commercials when I am watching delayed telecasts. I think this is based on the actual channel rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT