ADVERTISEMENT

Study: COVID “Cure” Likely Killed Tens Of Thousands

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Hydroxycholoroquine...

Politico Europe reports:

Nearly 17,000 people may have died after taking hydroxycholoroquine during the first wave of COVID, according to a study by French researchers. The anti-malaria drug was prescribed to some patients hospitalized with COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, “despite the absence of evidence documenting its clinical benefits,” the researchers point out in their paper, published in the February issue of Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy.
Now, researchers have estimated that some 16,990 people in six countries — France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the U.S. — may have died as a result. In fact, they say the figure may be far higher given the study only concerns six countries from March to July 2020, when the drug was prescribed much more widely. It was also considered something of a “miracle cure” by the then-U.S. President Donald Trump, who said: “What do you have to lose? Take it.”

yBQqFpr7nyxjeNcCLws3Zj.jpg

The statement in the study is flawed, and Trump made a mistake in advocating HCQ instead of letting his medical advisors weigh in publicly.

There were laboratory studies in 2010 where the original SARS virus was used to find out what compounds would inhibit virus replication. HCQ combined with Zinc was found to inhibit replication. This only worked early in the replication cycle. Based on Trump's language, "we found a potential game changer", someone undoubtedly told him of the study. Trump, being the ultimate narcissist, wanted to make the announcement and ignored a lot of relative details. Bottom line is there was clinical evidence from the original SARS laboratory testing. Unfortunately, that lab testing didn't work well with SARS COVID2.

There's a different article today that says excess deaths in Europe in 2020 and 2021 are due to respiratory issues related to air pollution.

There were laboratory studies in 2010 where the original SARS virus was used to find out what compounds would inhibit virus replication. HCQ combined with Zinc was found to inhibit replication.
Lots of things are found to do this in Petri dishes.

But do not have any efficacy, whatsoever, clinically. Particularly when ingested orally.
It's why clinical studies are run to identify this (and found no evidence for any effect)

Reactions: Ree4 and HawkMD
Probably a bunch of them. I have seen some people try some stupid stuff when death was beating on their door.
Probably a bunch of them. I have seen some people try some stupid stuff when death was beating on their door.
Yeah, a lot of the anti-vaxxers even started inquiring about now wanting the vaccine as the intubation mask was being placed over their face for the last time. They must have really been desperate.

When people start taking it w/o any prescription or guidance on doses?
Absolutely!!!
Yeah, I have to believe the blueberry/strawberry/protein smoothie I make a few times a week has to be less harmful to me than the effects of some type of homemade banana/Ivermectin/Hydroxycholoroquine concocation.

But I confess, I didn’t do my own research. I listened to my Doctors and science, so what the hell do I know?

Yeah, I have to believe the blueberry/strawberry/protein smoothie I make a few times a week has to be less harmful to me than the effects of some type of homemade banana/Ivermectin/Hydroxycholoroquine concocation.

But I confess, I didn’t do my own research. I listened to my Doctors and science, so what the hell do I know?
You know nothing because you're not a PATRIOT.

The lysol spray can inhaler cleaned out my covid in 2 hours.
True story. Had a patient, won't say their profession, but it's one that falsely calls themselves "doctors". Anywho, they decided the best course of action instead of the vaccine, was too nebulize their own cocktail of iodine and salt water. May have put some alcohol in it, too. Nearly killed themselves from the chemical injury to the lungs, on top of the covid.

And this schmuck had the audacity to introduce themselves as Dr. So and so. I did not call them that. I was pretty happy I was wearing a mask, otherwise my smirk and snort laugh would have been noticeable.

And this schmuck had the audacity to introduce themselves as Dr. So and so
1. 9 out of 10 times this is anything but an MD
2. Not starting another discussion on the topic, but when these faux "doctors" stick to the one thing they are good, I'm all about what they do.... I've benefitted greatly.

So a drug that has been around since 1955 with over 5 million annual doses just up and started killing people?
But the "vaccines" which have been around for 10 minutes, with no data on short term or long term effects, was put in the arms of 80% of the world's population was completely safe and effective... go figure.

But the "vaccines" which have been around for 10 minutes, with no data on short term or long term effects, was put in the arms of 80% of the world's population was completely safe and effective... go figure.
And? Sure some folks developed complications..some even died...but a helluva lot more did not suffer any lasting after effects and are alive today because of the vaccine. You want “a perfect world”...die and go to heaven..it’s supposed to be pretty good there.

And? Sure some folks developed complications..some even died...but a helluva lot more did not suffer any lasting after effects and are alive today because of the vaccine. You want “a perfect world”...die and go to heaven..it’s supposed to be pretty good there.
Impossible, we were told the vaccines were 100% safe and 95% effective. I'm not sure tylenol can make that claim

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
on a weekly basis, i shoved a brush down my throat and started scrubbing.

Cleaned out any covid germs real well

Impossible, we were told the vaccines were 100% safe and 95% effective. I'm not sure tylenol can make that claim
No one ever said they were 100% safe...ever! Ever! Complete bullshit...you might grab a singular comment as such...but never was a 100% safe claim ever seriously made. 100/95 might have been vaccine goals..but anyonevwho believed that number was ‘fact” is a fool....No wonder the Chinese are winning!

True story. Had a patient, won't say their profession, but it's one that falsely calls themselves "doctors". Anywho, they decided the best course of action instead of the vaccine, was too nebulize their own cocktail of iodine and salt water. May have put some alcohol in it, too. Nearly killed themselves from the chemical injury to the lungs, on top of the covid.

And this schmuck had the audacity to introduce themselves as Dr. So and so. I did not call them that. I was pretty happy I was wearing a mask, otherwise my smirk and snort laugh would have been noticeable.
well if he’s a doctor you should probably listen to him. Doctors know everything about every virus and every vaccine.

Consider yourself lucky to be alive by not listening to him.
Point is not all doctors or fake doctors know everything and some might be forced to push for certain things even if they don’t 100% agree with it. I’m sure everyone here has had to do something at work that they weren’t 100% on board with.
But what would I know, I’m not a doctor.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT