ADVERTISEMENT

Study: COVID “Cure” Likely Killed Tens Of Thousands

Which people were going and taking ON THEIR OWN without a prescription.

Still not seeing the problem here?
I don't see an issue, people have a right to try whatever they think might help. Doctors don't bat a .1000 either. There are many home remedies that lay people swear by that works for everything from the hiccups to hang nails, to the flu. Redemsivir killed as many people as HCQ. Chemo doesn't work for every cancer patient and weakens the body and in some cases probably hastens death. There's risks to every surgery even the minor ones. So if somebody wants to try HCQ or drinking bleach to cure their covid or leprosy let 'em. Getting the covid vaccine could land them a case of myocarditis or pericarditis.

I don't see an issue, people have a right to try whatever they think might help.
I dont see an issue with mocking people who die because they take rando drugs off sketch websites.

My dad used ivermectin and some other random treatnents when he got covid. He was in real bad shape and sounded loopy as hell on the phone (so bad i asked my sister if he had substance abuse issues). After about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, he got better. Praised the ivermectin for his recovery.

So, I am a physician and this makes no sense. Literally, BILLIONS of people have been prescribed hydroxychloroquine over the past 50 years for malaria treatment/prevention and for treatment of Rheumatologic diseases, without any evidence of serious adverse effects , much less death. And then when used to treat Covid it’s unbelievably toxic??
I guess you did not read the actual link and linked study because it makes it pretty clear it is not from directly killing them but by increasing their chances of dying from Covid by either heart rhythm issues (as their circulatory system and lungs are under attack from Covid) and not getting other better treatment until too late:

“That figure stems from a study published in the Nature scientific journal in 2021 which reported an 11 percent increase in the mortality rate, linked to its prescription against Covid-19, because of the potential adverse effects like heart rhythm disorders, and its use instead of other effective treatments.”

Basically the people coming to them after trying the numpty method they read on social media had over a 10 percent higher death rate.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I guess you did not read the actual link and linked study because it makes it pretty clear it is not from directly killing them but by increasing their chances of dying from Covid by either heart rhythm issues (as their circulatory system and lungs are under attack from Covid) and not getting other better treatment until too late:

“That figure stems from a study published in the Nature scientific journal in 2021 which reported an 11 percent increase in the mortality rate, linked to its prescription against Covid-19, because of the potential adverse effects like heart rhythm disorders, and its use instead of other effective treatments.”

Basically the people coming to them after trying the numpty method they read on social media had over a 10 percent higher death rate.
And what are these "other effective treatments"? Remdesivir? Paxlovid? 🤣

But both decisions baffled scientists who have closely watched the clinical trials of remdesivir unfold over the past 6 months—and who have many questions about remdesivir's worth. At best, one large, well-designed study found remdesivir modestly reduced the time to recover from COVID-19 in hospitalized patients with severe illness. A few smaller studies found no impact of treatment on the disease whatsoever. Then, on 15 October—in this month's decidedly unfavorable news for Gilead—the fourth and largest controlled study delivered what some believed was a coup de grâce: The World Health Organization's (WHO's) Solidarity trial showed that remdesivir does not reduce mortality or the time COVID-19 patients take to recover.

Science has learned that both
FDA's decision and the EU deal came about under unusual circumstances that gave the company important advantages. FDA never consulted a group of outside experts that it has at the ready to weigh in on complicated antiviral drug issues. That group, the Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee (AMDAC), mixes infectious disease clinicians with biostatisticians, pharmacists, and a consumer representative to review all available data on experimental treatments and make recommendations to FDA about drug approvals—yet it has not convened once during the pandemic.

The European Union, meanwhile, decided to settle on the remdesivir pricing exactly 1 week before the disappointing Solidarity trial results came out. It was unaware of those results, although Gilead, having donated remdesivir to the trial, was informed of the data on 23 September and
knew the trial was a bust.

"This is a
very, very bad look for the FDA, and the dealings between Gilead and EU make it another layer of badness," says Eric Topol, a cardiologist at the Scripps Research Translational Institute who objected to remdesivir's FDA approval.

Giving patients multiple antivirals could help prevent resistance by making it harder for the virus to evolve its way around different compounds at the same time, a strategy that has proved highly effective in treating other viruses, including HIV and hepatitis C, Ho says. Two other SARS-CoV-2 antivirals are authorized in the United States, but they have drawbacks. The other oral drug, molnupiravir, has proven considerably less effective than Paxlovid, and has raised safety concerns because it induces random genetic mutations in the virus—that typically stops it from replicating but could also spawn dangerous new variants, some scientists caution.

Pfizer earlier this month halted a large trial of the drug in standard risk COVID-19 patients because it was
failing to show statistically significant protection against death or hospitalization.

I dont see an issue with mocking people who die because they take rando drugs off sketch websites.

My dad used ivermectin and some other random treatnents when he got covid. He was in real bad shape and sounded loopy as hell on the phone (so bad i asked my sister if he had substance abuse issues). After about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, he got better. Praised the ivermectin for his recovery.
It could have been so much worse with the vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
It could have been so much worse with the vaccine.
It likely would have been so much better.

It was funny how he credited ivermectin when he felt like shit for the 2-3 weeks he was taking it, forgetting that its about two weeks for covid to run its course

His second week of taking ivermectin and he sounded looped out of his fvcking mind, while feeling worse that second week. I wouldve liked his chances of not getting as sick with the vaccine.

But he made his own choices and if he wouldve died as a result, that would be on him. Nothing me or my sister could say was going to change his mind to sway him over the facebook “do your own research” crowd

Last edited:
It likely would have been so much better.

Funniest part here, is that I believe @KFsdisciple was the poster bagging on vaccine data from certain (smaller) university sources, and he told me 'when Stanford, etc. weigh in I'll listen'. So, I posted a big article from Stanford, supporting the vaccines.

He kinda shut up for a while after that....

Yep: I remembered this correctly:

Call me back when Stanford, Duke, or even the Iowa children's hospital get involved... arizona pffff bunch of drunk college kids.

My response:

And, Stanford weighs in!!!

med.stanford.edu

mRNA vaccine beats infection for key defense against COVID-19, Stanford Medicine scientists find

Stanford Medicine researchers have shown that prior SARS-CoV-2 infection reduces killer T cells’ response to vaccination. These cells are crucial for eliminating the virus from the body.
med.stanford.edu
med.stanford.edu

mRNA vaccine beats infection for key defense against COVID-19, Stanford Medicine scientists find​

Stanford Medicine researchers have shown that prior SARS-CoV-2 infection reduces killer T cells’ response to vaccination. These cells are crucial for eliminating the virus from the body.

The Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine directed at COVID-19 is much better than natural infection at revving up key immune cells called killer T cells to fight future infection by SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, Stanford Medicine investigators have found.

The scientists also showed, in a study published online in Immunity, that getting infected by SARS-CoV-2 before getting vaccinated lowers the vaccine’s otherwise exceptional ability to spur proliferation and activation of killer T cells directed at SARS-CoV-2. Their finding suggests that those hoping to avoid the manifold health risks associated with COVID-19 would do well to get vaccinated before they contract the disease.

In addition, the apparent damage of the CD8+ T cell response by viral infection is cause for concern and may leave even vaccinated individuals with a previous infection at risk for subsequent infections or other health issues.

1Institute for Immunity, Transplantation, and Infection, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
2Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
3Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy and Asthma Research, Stanford University and Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine,
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
4Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
5Emory Vaccine Center, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
6Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
7Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
8Department of Environmental Health, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Harvard, MA, USA
9Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA

And Emory and Harvard, to boot!!!!

Funniest part here, is that I believe @KFsdisciple was the poster bagging on vaccine data from certain (smaller) university sources, and he told me 'when Stanford, etc. weigh in I'll listen'. So, I posted a big article from Stanford, supporting the vaccines.

He kinda shut up for a while after that....
Are there any studies that contradict your narratives? Do you ever read them? Post them? Or do you just parrot the narrative you want told?

I don't see an issue, people have a right to try whatever they think might help. Doctors don't bat a .1000 either. There are many home remedies that lay people swear by that works for everything from the hiccups to hang nails, to the flu. Redemsivir killed as many people as HCQ. Chemo doesn't work for every cancer patient and weakens the body and in some cases probably hastens death. There's risks to every surgery even the minor ones. So if somebody wants to try HCQ or drinking bleach to cure their covid or leprosy let 'em. Getting the covid vaccine could land them a case of myocarditis or pericarditis.
I just wanna point out how glorious it is that you don’t know decimals and said doctors don’t bat 100 instead of 1000. I think we all would be pretty upset if they only got it right 10% of the time.

Are there any studies that contradict your narratives?

Guess what else Stanford's researchers "weighed in on", Cletus?

MASKS!!!

I just wanna point out how glorious it is that you don’t know decimals and said doctors don’t bat 100 instead of 1000. I think we all would be pretty upset if they only got it right 10% of the time.
I am not sure their success rate is much higher than that... :)

There are still people doubting the vaccine's effectiveness? Even idiot Trump admits the vaccine probably saved millions?

Get over it. The vaccine worked, the earth is not flat, and the moon landing was real.
Trump would LOVE to take the credit for the vaccine.

You can Google for them, if you'd like.

But HCQ and Ivermectin were useless. No matter how many times you want to claim the opposite.
I have NEVER claimed the opposite, Cle'Tus. I have never taken either, nor have I advocated for others to do so. I have never worn a mask. Never been swabbed. Never been injected. I don't overreact to overhyped 'pandemics'.

But you do you, 🤡

True story. Had a patient, won't say their profession, but it's one that falsely calls themselves "doctors". Anywho, they decided the best course of action instead of the vaccine, was too nebulize their own cocktail of iodine and salt water. May have put some alcohol in it, too. Nearly killed themselves from the chemical injury to the lungs, on top of the covid.

And this schmuck had the audacity to introduce themselves as Dr. So and so. I did not call them that. I was pretty happy I was wearing a mask, otherwise my smirk and snort laugh would have been noticeable.

Serious question, do horse chiropractors call themselves doctors as well?

The guy in the video indicates yes.

Rational decisions always follow mass hysteria, fear and desperation. I didn’t know this board had so many virologists, where the **** were you in 2020?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT