ADVERTISEMENT

Study: COVID “Cure” Likely Killed Tens Of Thousands

well if he’s a doctor you should probably listen to him. Doctors know everything about every virus and every vaccine.

Consider yourself lucky to be alive by not listening to him.
Point is not all doctors or fake doctors know everything and some might be forced to push for certain things even if they don’t 100% agree with it. I’m sure everyone here has had to do something at work that they weren’t 100% on board with.
But what would I know, I’m not a doctor.
That’s pretty obvious.

No one ever said they were 100% safe...ever! Ever! Complete bullshit...you might grab a singular comment as such...but never was a 100% safe claim ever seriously made. 100/95 might have been vaccine goals..but anyonevwho believed that number was ‘fact” is a fool....No wonder the Chinese are winning!
Those claims were made and repeated by Rochelle Wolinksky and President Biden.

well if he’s a doctor you should probably listen to him. Doctors know everything about every virus and every vaccine.

Point is not all doctors or fake doctors know everything and some might be forced to push for certain things even if they don’t 100% agree with it. I’m sure everyone here has had to do something at work that they weren’t 100% on board with.
Me either, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express on New Year's Eve.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs

Correct. You know little about anything.

So, I am a physician and this makes no sense. Literally, BILLIONS of people have been prescribed hydroxychloroquine over the past 50 years for malaria treatment/prevention and for treatment of Rheumatologic diseases, without any evidence of serious adverse effects , much less death. And then when used to treat Covid it’s unbelievably toxic??

So, I am a physician and this makes no sense. Literally, BILLIONS of people have been prescribed hydroxychloroquine over the past 50 years for malaria treatment/prevention and for treatment of Rheumatologic diseases, without any evidence of serious adverse effects , much less death. And then when used to treat Covid it’s unbelievably toxic??
Up is down, down is up... men can get pregnant...

Lots of things are found to do this in Petri dishes.

But do not have any efficacy, whatsoever, clinically. Particularly when ingested orally.
It's why clinical studies are run to identify this (and found no evidence for any effect)
This is true. You fail to acknowledge this truth when it doesn't fit your narrative. You also are among the first to tout statistical surveys that have no clinical basis. You often equate correlation with causation. I posted a comprehensive link on this showing a summary of over 100 studies, some showing positive results and some showing negative results. The overwhelming conclusion was that HCQ by itself had little effect, that HCQ plus Zinc if administered early in the replication cycle, and HCQ by itself or in combination was ineffective when administered late in the replication cycle.

The main difference between the original SARS virus and SARS-COV-2 is the S gene, which includes zinc-binding domain (ZBD). Of course we didn't know early that SARS-COV-2 was likely engineered to have a spike protein designed to make the virus more infectious.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It's amazing and sad how resistant Americans are to vaccines.

I got 6 coronavirus vaccines with no side effects except a sore arm for a few days.
I wouldn’t say Americans are resistant to vaccines, some obviously are but I have had no issue with any vaccine prior to the Covid vaccine.
For some reason this one feels different, it feels like an agenda was being pushed with it.
I know im wrong because i know nothing about anything but that’s how I and many others feel.

I wouldn’t say Americans are resistant to vaccines, some obviously are but I have had no issue with any vaccine prior to the Covid vaccine.
For some reason this one feels different, it feels like an agenda was being pushed with it.
I know im wrong because i know nothing about anything but that’s how I and many others feel.

America is an anti-vaccine country. Look at the vaccine booster rates.

Hydroxycholoroquine...

Politico Europe reports:
"its use instead of other effective treatments".."from March to July 2020"

What other effective treatments were there the first 4 months of COVID to compare to?

"potential adverse effects like heart rhythm disorders" - didn't the COVID introduce heart issues in the first place?

It's hilariously sad how little you know about medicine and science. Even in trying to make a short gotcha quip, you're wrong and expose your ignorance.
See this is what's wrong with the "experts" you spend your whole life in a lab, can't recognize a joke even when there's a wink emoji attached. You just exposed your lack of real world knowledge but carry on with your lack of personality.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
America is an anti-vaccine country. Look at the vaccine booster rates.

You’re talking about one vaccine and claiming America is anti vaccine.
Like I mentioned, an agenda seems to be tied with the Covid vaccine.
I’ve never needed to take 7 boosters to any other vaccine that I have received through my lifetime.
Working at a hospital I was required to get a third mmr shot, I think that’s the most I have needed for any other vaccine.

Reactions: VodkaSam
It was fascinating to watch the MAGAs cling to and defend HCQ and ivermectin while ignoring more legitimate treatments. Many of them are still defending these treatments.

Remember, covid was all a hoax. Just the sniffles. A hoax that we need to hold China accountable for the damage they caused to the world. If you do happen to contract the hoax virus, make sure to use this horse tranq instead of whatever nonsense those fancy pants doctors are telling you.

Here:

I always felt sorry for their family, because they had to explain that Dad (who’d been safely vaccinated all his life), didn’t believe in this one because he and his buddy, sitting on the bar stool next to him, did their own research.

See this is what's wrong with the "experts" you spend your whole life in a lab, can't recognize a joke even when there's a wink emoji attached. You just exposed your lack of real world knowledge but carry on with your lack of personality.
Oh, the "it was a joke" defense. Emoji or not, we all know you actually believe it.

And my personality is delightful. I'm trying to be helpful. See, if you would just stop posting about things you don't understand, slowly the board may forget how dumb you are.

I always felt sorry for their family, because they had to explain that Dad (who’d been safely vaccinated all his life), didn’t believe in this one because he and his buddy, sitting on the bar stool next to him, did their own research.

I like to tell anti-vaxxers that I "did my own research" and talked to 6 doctors I know and trust and they all recommend the covid vaccines.

When people start taking it w/o any prescription or guidance on doses?
Absolutely!!!
It's a prescription drug.

Will the FDA be liable for any of these deaths 'with' HCQ? After all, they granted an EUA for several months before rescinding it. What's the matter, FDA, forget to do your homework...again?

Is HCQ more - or less - harmful than acetaminophen? This study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7342171/) showed an increase in pigmentation with long term use of HCQ; is pigmentation worse than liver failure from acetaminophen? 🤣

Tool.

Oh, the "it was a joke" defense. Emoji or not, we all know you actually believe it.

And my personality is delightful. I'm trying to be helpful. See, if you would just stop posting about things you don't understand, slowly the board may forget how dumb you are.
Where's the fun in that?

U miss the part about "prescribed" here?

As a "physician" are you aware how completely safe and effective medications (even OTC ones) can be toxic and deadly to people who do not understand "doses" and randomly take them for something they aren't effective for?

Ivermectin, and just about any other medication, can be toxic in the incorrect doses. Add in idiots who are getting their medication info from Twitter and Youtube and you have the perfect formula for ER visits and deaths.

Reactions: Ree4 and noleclone2
In many countries in Africa and South America hydroxychloroquine can be obtained OTC, without a prescription
And used to treat common diseases there, where people know how much a "dose" is.

You seem to be one of the physicians who graduated in the bottom 10% of their class. I knew a lot of those kids when I was in grad school; their med student peers had little respect for them and years later shudder to think what they're doing to patients these days (actual quotes from old colleagues I knew in school)

Reactions: noleclone2
This is true. You fail to acknowledge this truth when it doesn't fit your narrative. You also are among the first to tout statistical surveys that have no clinical basis. You often equate correlation with causation. I posted a comprehensive link on this showing a summary of over 100 studies, some showing positive results and some showing negative results. The overwhelming conclusion was that HCQ by itself had little effect, that HCQ plus Zinc if administered early in the replication cycle, and HCQ by itself or in combination was ineffective when administered late in the replication cycle.

The main difference between the original SARS virus and SARS-COV-2 is the S gene, which includes zinc-binding domain (ZBD). Of course we didn't know early that SARS-COV-2 was likely engineered to have a spike protein designed to make the virus more infectious.

HCQ was not effective. In any formal study.
You continue to post nonsense.

The "studies" that showed positive effects for ivermectin and HCQ were conducted in areas that parasitic infections are commonplace. Those drugs cured people of their parasites, enabling them to better fight off Covid. They had ZERO effect against Covid.

This was established years ago, yet here you are, posting the same nonsense, over and over.

"its use instead of other effective treatments".."from March to July 2020"

What other effective treatments were there the first 4 months of COVID to compare to?

"potential adverse effects like heart rhythm disorders" - didn't the COVID introduce heart issues in the first place?
HCQ did not work in 2020.

Still does not work today.

Nothing new here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT