ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Big Ten Games Thread

SotaHawk87

HR Legend
Jan 3, 2015
I think 16-4 will get it done for the champ but it doesn’t hurt to start cheering against the favorites now! Go Rutgers, Go NW. St Louis will beat the Gophs that’ll be a rough look for OOC but the Billikens are no joke.

Yesterday the NW/MSU spread was only MSU -5. That’s now up to 7 but I thought that was a bit odd. Vegas smell a rat?

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
We succckkk at free throws.
Rutgers shot 69.4 % from the free-throw line. Really two guys hurt the overall %. Montez and Omoruyi continue to struggle. Everyone else shot well from the line. Rutgers was 25-36. Montez went to the line 7 times, and you can't go that often while making one or two. Omoruyi went a few times and missed every one of his attempts.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Rutgers shot 69.4 % from the free-throw line. Really two guys hurt the overall %. Montez and Omoruyi continue to struggle. Everyone else shot well from the line. Rutgers was 25-36. Montez went to the line 7 times, and you can't go that often while making one or two. Omoruyi went a few times and missed every one of his attempts.

Omoruyi is a nervous true freshman. No excuse for Montez.
It's nice to see us in 1st place in the B1G...even temporarily.

We succckkk at free throws.
I meant that 36 FT for RU vs 15 for Illinois is sketchy AF. There were a lot of questionable calls in that game other than that BS flagrant call. That was horrible. lol.

Anyway glad you guys won. Jr. is a stud. Congrats.

Michigan St has some good alternate jerseys and some bad ones. These seem pretty bad.

Rutgers and Iowa could both be unbeaten in conference when they square off. Potentially a top 10 matchup.

Michigan St has some good alternate jerseys and some bad ones. These seem pretty bad.

Rutgers and Iowa could both be unbeaten in conference when they square off. Potentially a top 10 matchup.
They aight.

100x better than fball obviously lol

I have 0 faith in the kitties holding on, watching them piss away the Pitt game a few days ago.

Holy sheet NW! Just turned it on after Chiefs game. MSU looks bad. Cant imagine NW is this good but I'll take a Sparty loss any way I can get

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
This is the moment where Sparty has to find their go to option like they had the last two years. They’ve had a balanced effort so far this year, but they have to (and probably will) figure out the right way to stop the bleeding.

This NW v MSU is getting pretty interesting......

*Illinois goes down to Rutgers...

*Purdue beat Ohio State the other day by putting some strong D on the outside shooters and then handled the inside with two tough players....one very physical and one 7' 4"

Reactions: Chishawk1425
This NW v MSU is getting pretty interesting......

*Illinois goes down to Rutgers...

*Purdue beat Ohio State the other day by putting some strong D on the outside shooters and then handled the inside with two tough players....one very physical and one 7' 4"
Hold on kitties!

Reactions: perryhawk
So even good teams lose...sometimes to teams even ranked below them?

Huh

But seriously...NW sneaky so far this year. Got a couple legit scorers. And I think a lot of people knew Rutgers would be a problem this year.

Reactions: perryhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT