ADVERTISEMENT

Sundowner Joe

Arbor1

HR All-State
Dec 16, 2014
Dems excited Joe knows his name again this morning😂.....state election laws already preclude him from quitting in several locales....Jill loves the limelight too much as all shrews do....Biden's condition was obvious for the last two years to anyone not foaming at the mouth blue...he's blathering or mumbling about being ready for September's debate - I, for one, can't wait for round 2! Now about the Hur report, Garland won't release which catalogs his document crimes because he is too demented to stand trial🤷‍♂️....prosecutions for thee not me! Dems deserve every last bit of this agony. September is a looong way away for the rapidly declining cognitive diseases. Maybe they could debate during the morning for Joe. Sundowners is a bitch.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
While sundowners is a very real possibility here, can you tell me which states would not allow the dems to change biden as their nominee at this point on the ballot?

200.gif

Dems excited Joe knows his name again this morning😂.....state election laws already preclude him from quitting in several locales....Jill loves the limelight too much as all shrews do....Biden's condition was obvious for the last two years to anyone not foaming at the mouth blue...he's blathering or mumbling about being ready for September's debate - I, for one, can't wait for round 2! Now about the Hur report, Garland won't release which catalogs his document crimes because he is too demented to stand trial🤷‍♂️....prosecutions for thee not me! Dems deserve every last bit of this agony. September is a looong way away for the rapidly declining cognitive diseases. Maybe they could debate during the morning for Joe. Sundowners is a bitch.
61TV30GgscL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT