ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl - What's on the menu and best gambling?

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
All right, give me your best menu item and best gambling game (other than squares).

I made Jalapeno poppers for the conference finals, and they were pretty damn good, but a real pain in the ass to make.

Probably going to try this sloppy joe dip recipe I saw on the Internets (which is a series of tubes).

I'm thinking all apps: smoked&fried chicken wings, mini smoked fatties, smoked shotgun shells and a veggie and dip tray.

chili & cornbread

Gotta bet on Doritos

Which snack company commercial will air first?​

• M&Ms -150
  • Doritos +150

Anheuser-Busch has had the exclusive beer advertising rights for the Super Bowl since 1989, but this year, Molson Coors as allowed to buy a spot, but they're not saying which of their beer brands will be featured. Not sure if there are any odds on that, but the choices could be: Blue Moon, Carling, Coors Banquet, Coors Light, George Killian's Irish Red, Granville Island Brewing, Hamm's, Hop Valley, Leinenkugel's, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, Milwaukee's Best, Molson Canadian, Molson Export, Pilsner Urquell, Steel Reserve, Terrapin, or many others.

Anheuser-Busch has had the exclusive beer advertising rights for the Super Bowl since 1989, but this year, Molson Coors as allowed to buy a spot, but they're not saying which of their beer brands will be featured. Not sure if there are any odds on that, but the choices could be: Blue Moon, Carling, Coors Banquet, Coors Light, George Killian's Irish Red, Granville Island Brewing, Hamm's, Hop Valley, Leinenkugel's, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, Milwaukee's Best, Molson Canadian, Molson Export, Pilsner Urquell, Steel Reserve, Terrapin, or many others.

Hamm's is due a comeback.

The shotgun shells and the fatties are all made up and chilling in the fridge. The chicken wings are dry brining in the fridge. Unfortunately, we have winds howling around 20 - 25 mph so that's going to be challenging out on the Webber Kettle... 💨

I decided to try something different with the fatties this time: Fatties Florentine!

It's stuffed with caramelized onions, wilted spinach (of course), black olives and mozzarella cheese!

I would have preferred mushrooms but I used black olives instead because no one else would eat it if I had used mushrooms.

Two 9 lb pork butts have been on the Weber kettle for 16 hours. Used the snake method overnight but just adding charcoal to one side every 2 hours since I woke up. These stalls always make me antsy. At 187 and 185 now.

I am getting some smoked chicken with white bbq sauce from a local restaurant. I am also making homemade green chile and pepperoni pizza. Kids are getting pepperoni and sausage pizza. Drinks of choice are water, milk, diet Dr Pepper and coffee during dish clean up.

• Sad
Reactions: The Tradition
Pork butt in the crockpot for pulled pork. Just hit 190.

Meatballs, Lil smokies and velveeta chili dip in the other crockpots. Plus dubliner cheese and meat tray with crackers. Might be stuffed before the game starts.

The shotgun shells and the fatties are all made up and chilling in the fridge. The chicken wings are dry brining in the fridge. Unfortunately, we have winds howling around 20 - 25 mph so that's going to be challenging out on the Webber Kettle... 💨

I decided to try something different with the fatties this time: Fatties Florentine!

It's stuffed with caramelized onions, wilted spinach (of course), black olives and mozzarella cheese!

I would have preferred mushrooms but I used black olives instead because no one else would eat it if I had used mushrooms.
What do these fatties look like?

Jealous of my gf depositing 5 dollars and getting eight free 25 dollar bets

What do these fatties look like?

2014-IMG_2843.jpg

Reactions: PoopandBoogers

So it was a Blue Moon commercial.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT