A

anon_01irjibf16qqj

Such a smoke show...

220px-Suzy_Kolber.jpg
suzy-kolber-054039400-1505990991.jpg
Suzy-Kolber-780x405.jpg
suzy.jpg
suzy-kolber-1505885108.jpg

Suzy Kolber celebrated her 54th birthday this year.
She definitely has a daily routine for staying in shape.

This is 2023 and Suzy Kolber is now 59 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCainer
I noticed this year she is starting to show her age. Hell of a run for 54 years though

Kolber
Rose
Everett
Others today?

Yet Smith still has a job?

Here is a list
Van Gundy, Kellerman, Johnson, Kolber, and Rose were also joined by “NFL Countdown” analyst Matt Hasselbeck, NFL draft expert Todd McShay, college basketball analyst LaPhonso Ellis, “SportsCenter” anchor Ashley Brewer, radio host Jason Fitz and baseball writer Joon Lee.

The NFL and NBA coverage will be different this year

The two glaring ones for me are Van Gundy who is a very good analyst and Kolber who I always liked

Here is a list
Van Gundy, Kellerman, Johnson, Kolber, and Rose were also joined by “NFL Countdown” analyst Matt Hasselbeck, NFL draft expert Todd McShay, college basketball analyst LaPhonso Ellis, “SportsCenter” anchor Ashley Brewer, radio host Jason Fitz and baseball writer Joon Lee.

The two glaring ones for me are Van Gundy who is a very good analyst and Kolber who I always liked
I liked McShay.

Here is a list

Ho Lee Fuk.

That's a lot of 'well known' names - or at least used to be.

I admittedly only really watch ESPN for college FB & BB games nowadays, but considering that the B1G won't be seeing much time on their networks anymore, my only real reason to watch ESPN now is solely due to my love for sports in general.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT