ADVERTISEMENT

Sweden To Offer Immigrants $34,000 To Leave Country

Okay, I was pretty harsh, so I've amended my original response. There are plenty of Conservatives here who have worthy takes. Yes, it seems to skew liberal around here because a) a college sports board is more likely to be college educated and hence less MAGA, and b) liberals in America are simply (on average) far more in touch with sanity at this point in our national discourse.
I still love ya.

Okay, I was pretty harsh, so I've amended my original response. There are plenty of Conservatives here who have worthy takes. Yes, it seems to skew liberal around here because a) a college sports board is more likely to be college educated and hence less MAGA, and b) liberals in America are simply (on average) far more in touch with sanity at this point in our national discourse.
Intelligent and in touch libtards like this? >

We talking Menace?

Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked “ignored member”. Now THAT is the village idiot. I embarrassed his ass with the APA guidelines when he tried to claim that all transgender people are mentally ill. The ironic part is that the only surgery had was when I cut his metaphorical balls off. And no, I do not advocate surgery on children. Like most bigots and ignoramuses, he has no argument without strawmen.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked “ignored member”. Now THAT is the village idiot. I embarrassed his ass with the APA guidelines when he tried to claim that all transgender people are mentally ill. The ironic part is that the only surgery had was when I cut his metaphorical balls off. And no, I do not advocate surgery on children. Like most bigots and ignoramuses, he has no argument without strawmen.
Ya lost me bud, all and all, I prefer gin.

What was the debate over gender dysphoria?

Dream on you little grifting prick!

He is a hell of a lot worse than an activist.

Dude is an anti white white dude and has zero shame admitting it.
You guys are on a roll! Yes, you got me. I hate my community, nearly my entire family, and approximately 90% of my friends. You have exposed my plans to take down the white race. It’s not that to blind bigots, anyone speaking about the truth is just anti-white.

• Haha
You guys are on a roll! Yes, you got me. I hate my community, nearly my entire family, and approximately 90% of my friends. You have exposed my plans to take down the white race. It’s not that to blind bigots, anyone speaking about the truth is just anti-white.
Do you see a mental health professional regularly? Not sure much can be done, but I would hope someone as ****ed in the head as you is at least trying!

Your words bro, I'm just trying to make sure I'm understanding of all positions.

Fwiw, I enjoyed it when you really threw caution to the wind and let the "white retard" racism fly.

This place is nothing if not entertainment.

Your words bro, I'm just trying to make sure I'm understanding of all positions.

Fwiw, I enjoyed it when you really threw caution to the wind and let the "white retard" racism fly.

This place is nothing if not entertainment.
His favorite position, is the rubber band tuck!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT