ADVERTISEMENT

Taiwan earthquake

link

The JMA said residents in areas around Okinawa Island, Miyakojima Island and Yaeyama Island should immediately evacuate, warning of waves of up to 3 metres (9.8 ft) high.

“Tsunami waves are approaching the coasts. Evacuate as quickly as possible. Waves can hit repeatedly. Continue to evacuate until all warnings are lifted,” the meteorological agency said.

The agency said that a wave measuring about 30 centimeters high was detected on the coast of Yonaguni island about 15 minutes after the quake.

• Wow
Reactions: HawkBlocked
link

The JMA said residents in areas around Okinawa Island, Miyakojima Island and Yaeyama Island should immediately evacuate, warning of waves of up to 3 metres (9.8 ft) high.

“Tsunami waves are approaching the coasts. Evacuate as quickly as possible. Waves can hit repeatedly. Continue to evacuate until all warnings are lifted,” the meteorological agency said.

The agency said that a wave measuring about 30 centimeters high was detected on the coast of Yonaguni island about 15 minutes after the quake.
!!!!! 30cm!!!!!

I've always wanted to experience an earthquake in a safe place. But that is like saying I'd love to experience a tornado or hurricane in a safe place. It doesn't exist.

I hope the damage is not bad in Taiwan

I've always wanted to experience an earthquake in a safe place. But that is like saying I'd love to experience a tornado or hurricane in a safe place. It doesn't exist.

I experienced the eye of a hurricane (Wilma).

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt....

Don't want to do that ever again.

I experienced the eye of a hurricane (Wilma).

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt....

Don't want to do that ever again.

Like I said, in a safe place, where no buildings are crashing down on me. Hurricanes and Tornados are a different thing.

All I can speak for was a Derecho. I had the family in the basement. I would occasionally go upstairs and watch things go to hell. Derecho is an unexpected hurricane. Hurricane folks know they are coming. for days Derecho folks had no idea.

Old Universal Studios (90s) had an Earthquake (1974) ride from the movie. It was pretty cool when I was 9. The fake street collapsed and a semi almost hit the subway car we were riding in. Probably as close as I want to come.

30 Chinese warplanes and 9 navy vessels detected around Taiwan
Same shit, different week:

A total of 1,709 Chinese warplanes were tracked entering Taiwan's air defense identification zone last year.

This aerial activity, which now occurs on a near-daily basis, is reported by the Taiwan Defense Ministry.

I went on that circa 1988. It was fun, but even as 9 year old I knew it was a ride.

Check out the old Bravery Badge on Curtis Courage over there! 😍

I went back a couple years ago with my kids. I'm 99% sure the giant spider on Harry Potter ride tried to bite me.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
The guy on that motorcycle probably got wasted.
2S7U.gif

Taiwan Earthquake

Sounds like a sexual thing on urban dictionary.

“I pulled my back out last night trying to give my wife a Taiwan Earthquake.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT