ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift endorsing Harris???

Who cares? Are we really really really this ******* dumb that an entertainer tells us how to vote?
I like her but I don’t need her telling us what to think or vote.
Damn, girl.
Just sing,
I would say she has a better pulse on the politics affecting her generation than Trump. She can voice whatever she wants to. Her platform is a little bigger than than this off topic board.

What's the point of it otherwise? People speak out publicly to support a candidate or a cause, etc for a reason...to raise awareness or gain involvement or support. This is nothing new and it's got nothing to do with someone being a "Trumper" or "Leftist" or any other tired cliche'. It's such a common practice that "influencer" is now a career path.
BWAAAAAHAHAHA - it has everything to do with being a Trumper. You didn't hear a word out of her about Trump endorsements but when the, arguably, most popular person in the world endorses Harris it's worthy of her disdain.

The hypocrisy runs deep.

Taylor Swift fans, if not voting age, have parents that are.

You think those parents are concerned about women's rights as their daughters age?

Hell yes, they care.

A winning issue for Dems and a losing issue for the Radical Right Numpties.

Taylor Swift fans, if not voting age, have parents that are.

You think those parents are concerned about women's rights as their daughters age?

Hell yes, they care.

A winning issue for Dems and a losing issue for the Radical Right Numpties.

I for one wouldn't want my daughter to get an abortion.

Reactions: Hans81
BWAAAAAHAHAHA - it has everything to do with being a Trumper. You didn't hear a word out of her about Trump endorsements but when the, arguably, most popular person in the world endorses Harris it's worthy of her disdain.

The hypocrisy runs deep.
No clue what you're trying to get at with "her" or what you're all jacked up about. That's between you two. I'm simply saying when someone...Dem, Rep or otherwise publicly endorses a candidate it's for the purpose of promoting them or giving a stamp of approval. That's what "endorsement" means.

endorsement

An endorsement is a form of public support or approval. Endorsements are given to politicians and products.

If you give something an endorsement, you're basically saying "I approve of this person or product." Celebrities give politicians an endorsement if they think you should vote for them. When celebrities do commercials for products, those are also endorsements. If someone puts their fame or name behind something, they're endorsing it and giving their approval

Last edited:
No clue what you're trying to get at with "her" or what you're all jacked up about. I'm simply saying when someone...Dem, Rep or otherwise publicly endorses a candidate it's for the purpose of promoting them or giving a stamp of approval. That's what "endorsement" means.

endorsement

An endorsement is a form of public support or approval. Endorsements are given to politicians and products.

If you give something an endorsement, you're basically saying "I approve of this person or product." Celebrities give politicians an endorsement if they think you should vote for them. When celebrities do commercials for products, those are also endorsements. If someone puts their fame or name behind something, they're endorsing it and giving their approval
No one is arguing against that. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

No one is arguing against that. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
I was just commenting on this from you...

Wait. You think an endorsement is a telling others what to think? JFC

Yes, in a sense an "endorsement" is just that. Here's what I think or support, you should too. That's why politicians, advertisers, etc enlist famous people and pay them lots of money to do it.

Anyway...sorry to insert myself. You guys go back to screaming at each other and hurling personal insults.

I was just commenting on this from you...

Wait. You think an endorsement is a telling others what to think? JFC

Yes, in a sense an "endorsement" is just that. Here's what I think or support, you should too. That's why politicians, advertisers, etc enlist famous people and pay them lots of money to do it.

Anyway...sorry to insert myself. You guys go back to screaming at each other and hurling personal insults.
That's absurd. An endorsement is just that - an endorsement. It's simply acknowledging support. The value someone else puts on that is solely up to them.

You seem like you know all about rape. You didn't answer the question so I'll ask again.

How long did it take you to know you were raped?

I haven't been raped, but if I was, I'm sure I'd know it the morning after at the latest.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Teenage girls can't vote.
My no pic Swifty girls are 22 (just started her first job as a data scientist post undergrad) and 19 (studying marketing at Iowa). I just asked and per them both, 100% of their female friends are Swifities.

My girls and their friends are/were sorority women with numerous friends. All are voting age. Taylor’s market has aged up and there are millions of young adults who she will influence if she chooses to endorse a candidate.

Agree,
After all it is HER BODY.
Love these threads where only men post about what women can and cannot do with their uterus.
You don't have much problem voting for those men who dictate what they can and can't do with their uterus in real life.
Not sure why it would matter on a meaningless message board

Republican view on abortion is it’s ok for rape, incest, or the life of the mother, or did I miss something?
Roe v Wade....ever heard of it?

Many States, all Red, are also in favor of cutting funding to Planned Parenthood, as well.

If your post was sarcasm and I missed it, I apologize.
If you were serious...then that says you might be misinformed to what Republican States are doing.
I don't know if you are a resident of Mississippi North like I unfortunately am, but anti abortion laws into effect on July 1st here are some of the most strict in Merica.
Governing for the religious zealots.
To summarize ...Republicans = Trash

Agree,
After all it is HER BODY.
Love these threads where only men post about what women can and cannot do with their uterus.
You mean like what the SCOTUS is leaning into and the core of your party believes?
You voted for this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT