ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift endorsing Harris???

I would say she has a better pulse on the politics affecting her generation than Trump. She can voice whatever she wants to. Her platform is a little bigger than than this off topic board.
Really, you think someone as wealthy as Swift is “in tune” with her generation? lol.

JFC...you actually quoted my post #99.

You're a damn liar...and a clown.
Do you have the integrity to apologize or am I going to have to continue to bitchslap you like I do with Rico??

BUSTED!!!!!!
You have to name call vs. discuss. I'm not MAGA, don't side with them ....yet....yet you're the one with the name calling...
I actually quoted a portion of # 84 not # 99... let's refresh...

Post 84:
I'm not sure endorsements influence many voters.

The reason for this thread was making fun of how Trump raged in 2020 when Swift was a very strong advocate of getting young people to register to vote.

And the electoral college is what needs to go. Why should minority rule be the decider?
I guarantee you Republicans would have better policy if they didn't cater to special interests.
See the bolded? See it? It's embedded in post 84. You want to reduce the discussion to name called? OK moron. The OP is about the election, which is determined by the EC, nothing else matters.
Yes, power in the Senate is over represented by the less populous states. Now do the House of Representatives. Take a civics lesson...or two...

You have to name call vs. discuss. I'm not MAGA, don't side with them ....yet....yet you're the one with the name calling...
I actually quoted a portion of # 84 not # 99... let's refresh...

Post 84:

See the bolded? See it? It's embedded in post 84. You want to reduce the discussion to name called? OK moron. The OP is about the election, which is determined by the EC, nothing else matters.
Yes, power in the Senate is over represented by the less populous states. Now do the House of Representatives. Take a civics lesson...or two...
Weak!

I take it you can't admit you were wrong?

You don't like namecalling, don't lie.

I'm done with you.

GAviVkV.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT