ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift endorsing Harris???

After the Obama's endorsement today...imagine watching the Donald's head explode should Taylor Swift choose to publicly endorse KH?

It would be YUGE!
My god. Another reason why the country needs to stop the populace vote. It is embarrassing that someone votes because of a pop singer endorses. And yes, I feel the same way for anyone dumb enough to vote because is hogan endorsing Trump, or whoever. What a dumb fking country we live in

Reactions: BonzoFury
My god. Another reason why the country needs to stop the populace vote. It is embarrassing that someone votes because of a pop singer endorses. And yes, I feel the same way for anyone dumb enough to vote because is hogan endorsing Trump, or whoever. What a dumb fking country we live in
I'm not sure endorsements influence many voters.

The reason for this thread was making fun of how Trump raged in 2020 when Swift was a very strong advocate of getting young people to register to vote.

And the electoral college is what needs to go. Why should minority rule be the decider?
I guarantee you Republicans would have better policy if they didn't cater to special interests.

Swift begins a two-month break on Aug. 21, coincidentally during the week of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
She has a concert in Indianapolis on Nov. 3.
That’s just two days before Election Day.

Coincidence? I don't think so...

She's just another pop singer, her time in the spotlight will end at some point just like the others. Who she supports might influence a 12-year-old girl but certainly not influence a functional thinking adult.
Earlier in this thread you said you didn't know who she was!

Another lie similar to your stock market exaggerations?

Goddamn, you're one of a kind. Any chance your parents are brother and sister?

Reactions: win1forthe
I'm not sure endorsements influence many voters.

Maybe not.

But she has 280M followers on Twitter.
If even 25% of those are in the US, she's going to have a massive number of them out canvassing the streets, getting people registered to vote.

When you resort to the petty insults, it's proof your argument is weak.

This thread is Exhibit A, B, C, and D.

Be better. Constantly bitchslapping you is tiresome.
For ****'s sake you guys. Is this really what brings you happiness? Do you have fun acting like jackasses constantly attacking one another. Surely you have something you enjoy doing that's a better use of your time. Build something, tinker with something, read a book, play the guitar, watch a movie, connect with a friend or relative you haven't seen in a long time, play with your dog, talk with your kid, get in a good workout, call your Dad or Mom, go next door and chat with your neighbor. Go for a walk and take in some nature.

Give it a rest. You're the ****ing poster child(ren) for what's wrong with our country right now.

Last edited:
For ****'s sake you guys. Is this really what brings you happiness? Do you have fun acting like jackasses constantly attacking one another. Surely you have something you enjoy doing that's a better use of your time. Build something, tinker with something, read a book, play the guitar, watch a movie, connect with a friend or relative you haven't seen in a long time, play with your dog, talk with your kid, call your Dad or Mom, go next door and chat with your neighbor. Go for a walk and take in some nature.

Give it a rest. You're the ****ing poster child(ren) for what's wrong with our country right now.

OK, Karen!

Reactions: TC Nole OX
For ****'s sake you guys. Is this really what brings you happiness? Do you have fun acting like jackasses constantly attacking one another. Surely you have something you enjoy doing that's a better use of your time. Build something, tinker with something, read a book, play the guitar, watch a movie, connect with a friend or relative you haven't seen in a long time, play with your dog, talk with your kid, get in a good workout, call your Dad or Mom, go next door and chat with your neighbor. Go for a walk and take in some nature.

I worked out for about an hour, took the dogs on a walk, made dinner for the fam, went to Home Depot and Target for some household items, taught goldmom about the question mark, watched some Olympics, and played my kid in some college football on xbox. Can I argue on the internet yet, dad?

How would you do it? We need to go to popular vote only.

Reactions: MitchLL
I worked out for about an hour, took the dogs on a walk, made dinner for the fam, went to Home Depot and Target for some household items, taught goldmom about the question mark, watched some Olympics, and played my kid in some college football on xbox. Can I argue on the internet yet, dad?
Do what ever you want...along with missing the point.

No more minority rule and catering to the special interests sounds like a good idea.

No way in hell States like Wyoming/Dakotas/Montana/Alaska should wield same political power as States like California/Florida/NY/Illinois in the US Senate, for example. Also effects SCOTUS choices.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Do what ever you want...along with missing the point.

I get the point. I agree with your point. I was making a joke there. The last few weeks I have been posting more and more so certainly part of the problem lately. I did tell myself that I at least need to be more respectful in disagreement. No promises tho and that excludes talking green and yellow with @SolarHawk.

Earlier in this thread you said you didn't know who she was!

Another lie similar to your stock market exaggerations?

Goddamn, you're one of a kind. Any chance your parents are brother and sister?
Rico only listens to artists who stand the test of time. Like Kid Rock

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT