ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift

Animated GIF
To each their own, she has a very pretty face.

You could find more interesting curves on I80.

taylor-swift-street-style-free-people-tank-reformation-shoes-2.jpg

This is false.

What year had the highest crime rate?

images

As of July 1, 2024 violent crime was down and homicides were on pace to drop to 2015 levels by the end of the year. After World War II, crime rates increased in the United States, peaking from the 1970s to the early-1990s. Violent crime nearly quadrupled between 1960 and its peak in 1991.

What year had the highest crime rate?

images

As of July 1, 2024 violent crime was down and homicides were on pace to drop to 2015 levels by the end of the year. After World War II, crime rates increased in the United States, peaking from the 1970s to the early-1990s. Violent crime nearly quadrupled between 1960 and its peak in 1919.

How many times do you need to be shown that our police departments are not reporting crime before you realize the nu.bers the dems like to show you are cooked books?

It was 37% last time wasn't it? 37% of precincts were not reporting...

What's the hype all about. I couldn't tell you one TS song. Sad that her attending the chiefs game gets more play in the news than the game itself.

People need to get their head out of the sand.
Our country has more serious problems than worrying if some billionaire performer is at a football game watching muti-millionaires play. The middle class, senior citizens and millions living below the poverty line are suffering.

- Higher Food Costs
- Higher Gas Prices
- Higher Utility Costs
- Higher interest rates
- Higher Crime
- Higher Global unrest
- Higher defaults
- Higher national debt

That's what keeps me awake at night. I'm worried about the future for my granddaughters. Time to wake up America!
Are you ok?

How many times do you need to be shown that our police departments are not reporting crime before you realize the nu.bers the dems like to show you are cooked books?

do you really think they are responding to or reporting violent crime? sure have some nut jobs looked the other way on nonviolent crime... but violent. I think words can be hard for you at times.

What's the hype all about. I couldn't tell you one TS song. Sad that her attending the chiefs game gets more play in the news than the game itself.

Our country has more serious problems than worrying if some billionaire performer is at a football game watching muti-millionaires play. The middle class, senior citizens and millions living below the poverty line are suffering.

- Higher Food Costs
- Higher Gas Prices
- Higher Utility Costs
- Higher interest rates
- Higher Crime
- Higher Global unrest
- Higher defaults
- Higher national debt

That's what keeps me awake at night. I'm worried about the future for my granddaughters. Time to wake up America!
You're so old. And watch way to much Fox News. And of course you'll come back and tell me you don't. Why in the F does Taylor Swift bother you at all? Were they supposed to be talking about higher gas prices during the game? Get back in your motor home and go somewhere fun. Enjoy your retirement old man.

- Higher Food Costs
- Higher Gas Prices
- Higher Utility Costs
- Higher interest rates
- Higher Crime
- Higher Global unrest
- Higher defaults
- Higher national debt

Because we are all Bafones…

I don’t know any of her songs. Kiddy pop rock isn’t my thing.

I also don’t think she is sexy. She isn’t ugly by any means but I could walk through a Target and point out other women I would rather sleep with.
So? I"m guessing you're not her target audience. I don't know any of her songs either but I respect the hell out of her ability to make money! And guess what, she seems like a pretty good person.

- Higher Food Costs
- Higher Gas Prices
- Higher Utility Costs
- Higher interest rates
- Higher Crime
- Higher Global unrest
- Higher defaults
- Higher national debt

Taylor Swift is likely a WEF puppet.

Distraction for the masses.

So.....your claim is that police are not reporting crime? That's your reasoning? What, the police are trying to make the Biden administration look better by collectively under reporting crime statistics? The same police forces that have all thrown their support behind the 34 time convicted felon Trump? Maybe they just aren't reporting crimes committed by Republicans then.

Of course, this also begs the question, how do they know it is 37%? This implies that they are keeping track of it somewhere.

I have so many questions about this.

Or, the simpler explanation is there just isn't as much crime.

I got the expected reaction from many of the liberal C**k$uckers on this board. It brings a smile to my face. I love it when they try and tear down someone enjoying retirement.

I was being a bit sarcastic but several of the top headlines this morning were about Swifty vs. the Winder shooting or anything else of critical importancd in our country. Amazing where this country has gone.

And Ragnut, special shout out to you. Actually my granddaughters will be just fine. Papa has set them up nicely in his will.

Gotta go, got a bite on the line.

I got the expected reaction from many of the liberal C**k$uckers on this board. It brings a smile to my face. I love it when they try and tear down someone enjoying retirement.

I was being a bit sarcastic but several of the top headlines this morning were about Swifty vs. the Winder shooting or anything else of critical importancd in our country. Amazing where this country has gone.

And Ragnut, special shout out to you. Actually my granddaughters will be just fine. Papa has set them up nicely in his will.

Keep the faith. You will stand victorious over the evil strawman.

Guy posts thread titled "Taylor Swift" at 6:30AM then proceeds to complain about the state of America followed by calling people "liberal cocksuckers"

Imagine living a life like that. It's Friday. Calm your tits and enjoy your life.

Sure, sure, sure. Because this is what normal people do. Not weird at all.

Guy posts thread titled "Taylor Swift" at 6:30AM then proceeds to complain about the state of America followed by calling people "liberal cocksuckers"

Imagine living a life like that. It's Friday. Calm your tits and enjoy your life.

If you want to talk about frivolous times, look back at the mid-to-late '90s. The amount of trivial BS people obsessed over. 9/11 was a major blow to that, and social media an even bigger blow. Or more specifically, our obsessions over trivial matters have turned much darker. Who imagined an online civil war over women's basketball twenty years ago? I think having some music, some levity, and some joy are in order lately. America's gloom and doom just doesn't match the current state of the world. We are living in much better times than the national discourse might have us believe. But happiness and good news doesn't drive clicks.

Thought this was going to be about Fox reporting on some rando on twitter posting a "contract" in which it says Taylor and Travis are going to break up on Sept. 28.

- Higher Food Costs
- Higher Gas Prices
- Higher Utility Costs
- Higher interest rates
- Higher Crime
- Higher Global unrest
- Higher defaults
- Higher national debt

She’s probably the most successful musician of all time and has been continuously making new music for 20 years. Kind of remarkable actually.

For most of us, we don’t want to spend 100% of our time thinking about the national debt, something we can personally do nothing about. We like to have fun and enjoy life too. You might want to consider it.

She’s probably the most successful musician of all time and has been continuously making new music for 20 years. Kind of remarkable actually.

For most of us, we don’t want to spend 100% of our time thinking about the national debt, something we can personally do nothing about. We like to have fun and enjoy life too. You might want to consider it.

How dare you be happy! Don't you know we're on the brink of World War 3 and everything is crashing around us? It's gonna be WW3 the great depression and the civil war all at once. Plus we're going to go bankrupt and all the illegals are gonna come and eat you.

Also any day now everyone who got vaccinated is going to just drop dead. Except Donald Trump because he's a deity.

She’s filled the biggest stadiums on the planet, most for multiple dates.

She’s not Michael Jackson in terms of global popularity, but you can count on one hand the musicians in history that could tour at her level.

Reactions: HawkMD
How dare you be happy! Don't you know we're on the brink of World War 3 and everything is crashing around us? It's gonna be WW3 the great depression and the civil war all at once. Plus we're going to go bankrupt and all the illegals are gonna come and eat you.

Also any day now everyone who got vaccinated is going to just drop dead. Except Donald Trump because he's a deity.
And they say Harris doesn't have any policies. This is literally their platform.

You got us real good, gramps.

Btw, I am glad for your granddaughters. Thankfully, none are probably the “chosen one” to be sexually assaulted by Donald Trump.

You’re so clever. Pat yourself on the back.

It's always a conspiracy when the numbers don't work in your favor, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT