ADVERTISEMENT

****TB Rays****

Perspective, folks...the combined record of the four teams they've played 13-31.
This is very true BUT winning 12 games in a row against anyone in baseball is pretty damn good. What's really cool though is for the first time the Rays are making people notice them IN APRIL. There's been an article on the front page of ESPN for each of the past 5 days. We'll enjoy the ride however long it lasts and then get on with the rest of the season.

This is very true BUT winning 12 games in a row against anyone in baseball is pretty damn good. What's really cool though is for the first time the Rays are making people notice them IN APRIL. There's been an article on the front page of ESPN for each of the past 5 days. We'll enjoy the ride however long it lasts and then get on with the rest of the season.
Agreed. As a NYY fan, I'm amazed how TB continues to always be competitive with such a small payroll.

Hell of a minor league system.

Agreed. As a NYY fan, I'm amazed how TB continues to always be competitive with such a small payroll.

It’s literally mind bottling

CALM DOWN, I DID IT ON PORPOISE

😎

Perspective, folks...the combined record of the four teams they've played 13-31.
True, and it’s still very early. But it’s not just that they’re winning. Until last night’s 9-7 win they were outscoring their opponents at more than a 4-to-1 rate (83-20). Even if you’re playing AAA teams that’s pretty impressive.

The Rays baseball ops department has been very strong since Sternberg purchased/Silverman has been around. It's no coincidence that the Dodgers (Friedman) and Red Sox (Bloom) also have Rays' guys heading up the baseball decisions (along with in-house talent Neander heading the Rays).

They on MLB network now. They are fun to watch. Huge 5th inning to go from 2 down go up 5, lol. Starting pitcher went out with injury though.

Reactions: wilson reborn
The guys behind me at the Orioles game today were making a strong case for renaming them the Tampa billy Ray cyrus' and make them all have mullets. They might be onto something

340370206_925108388799083_8827977830117032283_n.jpg

Reactions: Ignored
They showed flashes of reality when they should have lost 2 to this year’s awful white Sox team this weekend

4-4 on the current road trip so it would be nice to get this series against the Mets. Glasnow had 9 K's in 4IP last night in Durham so hopefully we get him back in the next couple weeks.

4-4 on the current road trip so it would be nice to get this series against the Mets. Glasnow had 9 K's in 4IP last night in Durham so hopefully we get him back in the next couple weeks.
I think Fairbanks is back this week too.
With B Lowe coming out of his slump, hard to find a weak spot in the batting line up.

First to 50 is pretty sweet. Probably be at 55 without some of the bullpen woes. Jason Adam is nothing like he was last year and Fairbanks is on and off the disabled list. If they can get that tightened up they should be ok, especially if the big three SPs stay healthy. McClanahan, Eflin, and Glasnow is a solid rotation.

Rays with a big win against Orioles tonight. 5 games up in the AL East. Headed into KC with McClanahan pitching. Pretty good.

Look who’s leading the AL East tonight…go O’s! First time they’ve been in first after the All-Star break since 2016.

And the damn Yankees are in last place…and still 3 games over .500.

Look who’s leading the AL East tonight…go O’s! First time they’ve been in first after the All-Star break since 2016.

And the damn Yankees are in last place…and still 3 games over .500.
Simply incredible watching Baltimore's resurgence.
I'm a lifelong NYY fan, but this is great for MLB.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Simply incredible watching Baltimore's resurgence.
I'm a lifelong NYY fan, but this is great for MLB.
Orioles fan my whole life but we haven’t had a lot to cheer about - outside the run in 2014 - for a long time. That ‘14 first place finish, a second place, and a few thirds since the late 90’s. Their season has been over by the All Star break most years.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT