ADVERTISEMENT

Team Game

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
I know Cc is getting a majority of the press but the rest of the team deserves a lot of credit also. Gabbie and Kate play great defense on the perimeter not to mention Gabbie's shooting resurgence. McKenna had a very good game against Louisville, she is an inside/outside threat, and although she only had nine points, Monica was double teamed inside which left someone open from the perimeter. Can't leave Hannah off the list either. Truly a solid team effort and yes a super star performance by Caitlin.

Tall task on Friday but our lady Hawks are flying high!

Last edited:
The biggest take away I have from Marshall is she fights through screens...goes over the top. She pretty much locked down the Georgia 3 pt shooter (forgot the name) in the second half of the sweet 16 game.

Wish the men's team would do that...

And another WBB thread derailed by talking about the men's team.
let it go GIF

That said, unfortunately on Friday, our complimentary players are going to be going up against McD all-americans. It's going to take a great shooting night from 3 to keep us in this game, and cut down on the silly turnovers. A

I know Cc is getting a majority of the press but the rest of the team deserves a lot of credit also. Gabbie and Kate play great defense on the perimeter not to mention Gabbie's shooting resurgence. McKenna had a very good game against Louisville, she is an inside/outside threat, and although she only had nine points, Monica was double teamed inside which left someone open from the perimeter. Can't leave Hannah off the list either. Truly a solid team effort and yes a super star performance by Caitlin.

Tall task on Friday but our lady Hawks are flying high!
Yes, energy and Attitude peaking. A tough group. TEAM!

And another WBB thread derailed by talking about the men's team.
let it go GIF

That said, unfortunately on Friday, our complimentary players are going to be going up against McD all-americans. It's going to take a great shooting night from 3 to keep us in this game, and cut down on the silly turnovers. A
Well then maybe the men's team should play better, particularly on defense.......

Too bad that's not gonna happen for another year, at the very least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT