ADVERTISEMENT

Team scores

Mendoza77

HR MVP
Jan 31, 2015
Since Trackwrestling isn't covering the Big Ten tourney, and I'm not giving my money to Flo, does anyone know where I can find team scores? I've looked on various sites and nothing.

We need our cons guys to step up big time.
Get some points..This shows how Assad has done so far and I think he can win in the semis..Was right to pull the red shirt.
This is from the Penn State site great job they do over there.
2020 Big Ten Championships
Points Per Individual
Brayton Lee (Minnesota) 11.5
Abe Assad (Iowa) 10
Eric Schultz (Nebraska) 10
Gable Steveson (Minnesota) 10
Isaiah White (Nebraska) 10
Mason Parris (Michigan) 10
Michael DeAugustino (Northwestern) 10
Michael Kemerer (Iowa) 10
Nick Lee (Penn State) 10
Sebastian Rivera (Northwestern) 10
Shakur Rasheed (Penn State) 10
Shayne Oster (Northwestern) 10
Spencer Lee (Iowa) 10
Taylor Venz (Nebraska) 10
Tony Cassioppi (Iowa) 10
Devin Schroder (Purdue) 9.5
Devin Skatzka (Minnesota) 9.5
Mark Hall (Penn State) 9.5
Trent Hillger (Wisconsin) 9.5
Aaron Brooks (Penn State) 9
Alex Marinelli (Iowa) 9
Austin DeSanto (Iowa) 9
Cameron Caffey (Michigan State) 9
Chad Red (Nebraska) 9
Kollin Moore (Ohio State) 9
Pat Lugo (Iowa) 9
Peyton Robb (Nebraska) 9
Ryan Deakin (Northwestern) 9
Vincenzo Joseph (Penn State) 9
Dylan Lydy (Purdue) 8
Jack Medley (Michigan) 8
Kanen Storr (Michigan) 8
Kendall Coleman (Purdue) 8
Lucas Davison (Northwestern) 8
Luke Pletcher (Ohio State) 8
Mitch McKee (Minnesota) 8
Roman Bravo-Young (Penn State) 8
Sammy Sasso (Ohio State) 8
Seth Gross (Wisconsin) 8
Will Lewan (Michigan) 8
Alex Esposito (Rutgers) 3
Collin Purinton (Nebraska) 3
Diego Lemley (Indiana) 3
Drew Hughes (Michigan State) 3
Hunter Ritter (Minnesota) 3
Max Murin (Iowa) 3
Mikey Labriola (Nebraska) 3
Ridge Lovett (Nebraska) 3
Brett Donner (Rutgers) 2.5
Cole Martin (Wisconsin) 2.5
Ethan Smith (Ohio State) 2.5
Malik Heinselman (Ohio State) 2.5
Tyler Meisinger (Michigan) 2.5
Danny Braunagel (Illinois) 2
Garrett Model (Wisconsin) 2
Gary Traub (Ohio State) 2
Jacob Warner (Iowa) 2
Parker Filius (Purdue) 2
Travis Piotrowski (Illinois) 2
Tristan Moran (Wisconsin) 2
Christian Rebottaro (Michigan State) 1.5
Jake Tucker (Michigan State) 1.5
JoJo Aragona (Rutgers) 1.5
Logan Griffin (Michigan State) 1.5
Max Lyon (Purdue) 1.5
Travis Ford-Melton (Purdue) 1.5
Alex Thomsen (Nebraska) 1
Billy Janzer (Rutgers) 1
Brandon Meredith (Penn State) 1
Christian Brunner (Purdue) 1
David Jensen (Nebraska) 1
Dylan Duncan (Illinois) 1
Elijah Cleary (Ohio State) 1
Gerard Angelo (Rutgers) 1
Graham Rooks (Indiana) 1
Jackson Striggow (Michigan) 1
Joey Gunther (Illinois) 1
Joey Silva (Michigan) 1
Justin Cardani (Illinois) 1
Kaleb Romero (Ohio State) 1
Layne Malczewski (Michigan State) 1
Luke Luffman (Illinois) 1
Michael VanBrill (Rutgers) 1
Nicolas Aguilar (Rutgers) 1
Owen Webster (Minnesota) 1
Rocky Jordan (Ohio State) 1
Ryan Thomas (Minnesota) 1
Sammy Alvarez (Rutgers) 1
Yahya Thomas (Northwestern) 1
Zac Braunagel (Illinois) 1
Alex Hrisopoulos (Michigan State) 0.5
Boo Dryden (Minnesota) 0.5
Jack Heyob (Northwestern) 0.5
Jack Jessen (Northwestern) 0.5
Matt Santos (Michigan State) 0.5
Matt Wroblewski (Illinois) 0.5
Max Maylor (Michigan) 0.5
Nick May (Michigan State) 0.5
https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/content/tournament.php
https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/twitter_full.php

Reactions: MplsHawk and 86__90
Thank you so much for the link. I am in my hotel room in Jersey between sessions and was trying to hand update my brackets for every weight and could not find them online. I used to use track but they dont have them. Just goes to show the Hawkeye report forum is a great resource for every wrestling fan. I dont post much, unless it is positive, but I do find so much useful wrestling news here. Thank you me fellow wrestling fan .

Sucks to be Maryland. They've gone 0-16, given up 4 pins, 1 TF, 8 majors and 3 regular decisions (6-0, 6-4, 5-4).

Last edited:
Sucks to be Maryland. They've gone 0-16, given up 4 pins, 1 TF, 8 majors and regular decisions (6-0, 6-4, 5-4).
I might also add my last big ten tournament in attendance was in 2016 in Carver Hawkeye arena. Not to seem I'll towards Rutgers iowa definitely did a better job. While in attendance you cant see the mat clocks nor can you glance at the wall.and see mat updates. Next year it is in PA and I hope we do as well, or as close to, as Iowa did. Once again thanks for this forum for being a wealth of information.

I might also add my last big ten tournament in attendance was in 2016 in Carver Hawkeye arena. Not to seem I'll towards Rutgers iowa definitely did a better job. While in attendance you cant see the mat clocks nor can you glance at the wall.and see mat updates. Next year it is in PA and I hope we do as well, or as close to, as Iowa did. Once again thanks for this forum for being a wealth of information.
I stated I dont post much but now I am on a roll. As luck has it i am in the same seat 2 rows behind family from Austin Desant . I got to meet Austin and he is a real charismatic young man. I will feel bad rooting for Roman tonight but no matter the outcome i will be happy. Wrestling is a great community. When we meet in person we ge .

I stated I dont post much but now I am on a roll. As luck has it i am in the same seat 2 rows behind family from Austin Desant . I got to meet Austin and he is a real charismatic young man. I will feel bad rooting for Roman tonight but no matter the outcome i will be happy. Wrestling is a great community. When we meet in person we ge .
Did any of them happen to tell you what is wrong with Desanto today? Ebola? Dysentery?

Reactions: el dub
Did any of them happen to tell you what is wrong with Desanto today? Ebola? Dysentery?
Didn't he win his first match 17-3? I watched the second one and, yeah, he looked completely depleted. Does make you wonder what it was.

i really don’t think he wrestled that bad against Decataur.

I don't think he necessarily wrestled bad against Lovett either.

Against Decatur, he was clearly just trying to be smart at the end as Decatur was gonna try to throw the kitchen sink and catch him like he almost did earlier in the match.

Lovett is a weird matchup who was trying to ride him out and steal one in a shortened match, and Austin was still the aggressor throughout

Bump.

Didn't he win his first match 17-3? I watched the second one and, yeah, he looked completely depleted. Does make you wonder what it was.
He scored less than that, and also less than half of what he scored on the guy the first time.

According to that PSU site, purdue is mathematically still alive! (Even though I am guessing they aren't actually, as they would probably have to have there be *no* winner in some of the matches to prevent the teams ahead of them from scoring more points)

Iowa has 3 out of the top 4 point scorers

Points Per Individual

Spencer Lee (Iowa) 18.5
Aaron Brooks (Penn State) 18
Alex Marinelli (Iowa) 18
Michael Kemerer (Iowa) 18
And one Abe Assad finish away from 4 of the top 5!

On an even brighter note, it looks like @125 @149? @157 and @HWT no pen state qualifiers for NCAAs.

Have to say @HWT I can’t blame Nevills for what that kid went through . Save his body for a team that gives a crap about him.

He was a top 10 kid coming out!! Promises promises from Sanderson... until they “bring back” a guy out of retirement— a 6th or is it now 7th year of eligibility? The retiree finally has a legit injury (irony?) and Nevills finally gets a chance... Not so fast.

”just kidding kid” we found a guy enrolled at another school who was a top 5 guy. Sorry Nevills you’re out again. Wait... we have had a change of heart, you are our guy Nevills!, The top 5 guy apparently has eligibility issues (who would have thought pen state even checked if they are enrolled ) and now Nevills you are back in.

Total mind ...k for that kid. Exhibit B— this is yet another glaring reality check as to why Sanderson and his brothers are not to be trusted. He literally uses kids until they are no longer the flavor of the month, week, day. This is total BS.

Reactions: chuck285

We met the dad of one of the PSU wresters in NYC (McCutcheon's maybe). Son of a gun if he wasn't a good guy.

We met the dad of one of the PSU wresters in NYC (McCutcheon's maybe). Son of a gun if he wasn't a good guy.

One of my favorite Nationals memories was being in the same section as Jordan Oliver's family his senior year. JO came up to the section after his semifinals win and a buddy and I talked with him for a minute or two and wished him luck on his finals match. Really nice group of people, even if they did seem suprised we were talking to them while wearing Iowa gear

One of my favorite Nationals memories was being in the same section as Jordan Oliver's family his senior year. JO came up to the section after his semifinals win and a buddy and I talked with him for a minute or two and wished him luck on his finals match. Really nice group of people, even if they did seem suprised we were talking to them while wearing Iowa gear

I sat in front of Johnny Thompson's family in Iowa City. Great people. I ended up with an accent.

1 Iowa 121.5 4 5 - - - -

2 Nebraska 102.5 1 9 - - - -

3 Ohio State 94 3 5 - - - -

4 Penn State 93.5 6 1 - - - -

5 Purdue 77.5 2 6 - - - -

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT