ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale now back?

Good to know. I think he can be a hammer if he keeps working hard and listening. I feel he may have to go to 25 to get all of his potential

This is kind of an interesting thought. IF he can regain his previous dominance and make 125. With Spencer Lee having a red shirt left to burn. Could he take the spot for a year and then move to 133?

Yes, I know I know.......... big IFs but much stranger things have happened!

Reactions: WEH8ST8HAWK
This is kind of an interesting thought. IF he can regain his previous dominance and make 125. With Spencer Lee having a red shirt left to burn. Could he take the spot for a year and then move to 133?

Yes, I know I know.......... big IFs but much stranger things have happened!
That's probably Teasdale's best route to make the lineup, but I assume if Spencer stays healthy he wants to graduate and get on with his Freestyle career.

That said, without some major improvement from the current version, Teasdale will be fortunate to be ahead of Ybarra and a healthy Schreiver. He's a non factor in Iowa's starting lineup at this point in time. I guess we'll see how it shakes out in due time.

Reactions: letsgohawks44
Well hopefully this is just some kind of mistake/era because we certainly can not change the name of the darn Thread to "Teasdale is gone again" now!!!

I tell you one thing. Someone should do a Reality show about this team over the last few years because it never seems to end.

Teasdale not currently listed in student directory?
The guy who initially broke the news on Teasdale's struggles posted last week that Gavin has checked in to a rehab facility in Iowa and will be taking a leave from the team. I don't know that this is true but he was right the first time.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Teasdale not currently listed in student directory?
It's actually old news. We discussed this in a Spencer Lee thread that's on page two. You might want to read it. Just want you to get a heads up that some here may be calling you creepy for knowing he's not listed.

It's actually old news. We discussed this in a Spencer Lee thread that's on page two. You might want to read it. Just want you to get a heads up that some here may be calling you creepy for knowing he's not listed.

Ha, hadn’t seen that. I only checked because I heard some of the rumors similar to what was mentioned above.

I do remember seeing him on BTN at some of the other recent meets though. Haven’t paid that close attention to the MN dual, is he there?

Well hopefully this is just some kind of mistake/era because we certainly can not change the name of the darn Thread to "Teasdale is gone again" now!!!

I tell you one thing. Someone should do a Reality show about this team over the last few years because it never seems to end.

Well I guess it had to happen!

ADVERTISEMENT