ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me your NCAA tourney thoughts

Have never come close to winning a bracket. What thoughts you got? Who's winning?
Had UConn at 24/1 last year to win it all. Not gonna get that again in them.

Here are the teams with the most NBA players projected to be in the draft. I will probably be taking one of these. Even though they all looked like shit today.

Colorado
Kentucky
Baylor
Marquette
Illinois
UConn
Creighton
Duke

Had UConn at 24/1 last year to win it all. Not gonna get that again in them.

Here are the teams with the most NBA players projected to be in the draft. I will probably be taking one of these. Even though they all looked like shit today.

Colorado
Kentucky
Baylor
Marquette
Illinois
UConn
Creighton
Duke
I really want to root for Houston because I love the way they play but I cannot get over how big of a scumbag their coach is.

Nebraska has a special player. Not just because how he plays, he’s a phenom at getting a crowd going. He’s also Japanese. They win at least one game and he gets a lot of coverage.

Reactions: nelly02
Nebraska has a special player. Not just because how he plays, he’s a phenom at getting a crowd going. He’s also Japanese. They win at least one game and he gets a lot of coverage.

Might be the best Nebraska MBB team...ever?

Otherwise...Drake, ISU, Nebraska, Illinois, NW, and Wisconsin are going dancing - and Iowa isn't. Let that sink in a bit.

Boring. College athletics in general has become awful, on many levels.

I would have followed FSU if they'd gotten a bid, but that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
My thoughts are Iowa fans will be super pissed after they watch the Mid Major's Point Guard play. I also predict Iowa fans will wish they had them on our team.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
The year UNI beat Kansas I had them in the Elite 8. I finished in the top 250 for ESPN’s Bracket Challenge. My bracket was called UNI Upset.

Didn’t come close but I’ve never been that high in a national on.

Work brackets they usually are around 200 people and highest I’ve gotten is 40.

Look up the Kenpom adjusted offensive and defensive efficiency trends for the last decade and see the teams that qualify this year. Cuts the field down to like 7-10 possible champions and is pretty much always accurate.
Yeah there's an article on ESPN that broke this down. The author has about 8 teams that statistically have the most realistic chance of winning, and his model has produced a champion well over 10 years running.

I remember my picks destroying Obama's and Dicky V's the same year...

We used to make a work pool where 8 of us would each pick from a presorted 8 team package that would include a # 1, a # 3, a # 5, a # 7, a # 9, a # 11 , a # 13 and a # 15 or a # 2, # 4, # 6, # 8, # 10, #12, # 14 and # 16. Then determine an entry fee and pay the top three places according to whose 8 teams got the most wins....

Reactions: seminoleed
I remember my picks destroying Obama's and Dicky V's the same year...

We used to make a work pool where 8 of us would each pick from a presorted 8 team package that would include a # 1, a # 3, a # 5, a # 7, a # 9, a # 11 , a # 13 and a # 15 or a # 2, # 4, # 6, # 8, # 10, #12, # 14 and # 16. Then determine an entry fee and pay the top three places according to whose 8 teams got the most wins....
That sounds like a fun way to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT