ADVERTISEMENT

Watching NCAA tourney - will McCaffery ever…

hawklaw1212

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2004
Add your own thoughts - but mine are

1) realize unless you have a solid defense (i.e. top 50) you will never make a deep run in the NCAA tourney; and

2) beyond playing defense - having a solid/star point guard, ala andre woolridge style - would really help

Hope u all r well!

Last edited:
200w.gif

Will McCaffery ever…what? Ever make a deep tourney run?

Probably not, but, we’re sure as hell gonna give him 15-20 years to try.

BG needs to go after Shaka Smart.
Why the hell would Smart ever think of going to Iowa? Nil.money? Indiana would make more sense for him. I'm an Iowa fan but maybe because of Barta I see nothing changing. Same old bb and fb head coaches saying screw you to the writers and fans.

Why the hell would Smart ever think of going to Iowa? Nil.money? Indiana would make more sense for him. I'm an Iowa fan but maybe because of Barta I see nothing changing. Same old bb and fb head coaches saying screw you to the writers and fans.
Goetz can bring in new blood, Barta is no longer here...

Go get McDermot, he knows Iowa and has Creighton in the dance nearly every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdistheWord
Add your own thoughts - but mine are

1) realize unless you have a solid defense (i.e. top 50) you will never make a deep run in the NCAA tourney; and

2) beyond playing defense - having a solid/star point guard, ala andre woolridge style - would really help

Hope u all r well!
If he hasn't realized this after 14 years, he never will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT