ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Police Gone Wild!

IMG_0074-scaled.jpg
I liked his work in Terminator 2

That PDF is great.

Patton asked Powell if had recently been involved in a domestic disturbance. Powell confirmed that he had been saying, “My wife beat the shit out of me.” Powell shared that he had told his wife some of the information regarding these concerns. Powell shared that his wife had a divorce attorney and he would most likely lose his children.

LA VERGNE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Five La Vergne police officers were fired and three were suspended Wednesday for allegedly having sexual relationships with a fellow officer on duty, sending explicit photos to each other, as well as engaging in “three-ways” with another officer and his wife, according to a police investigation document.

The five officers were fired and the three officers were suspended Jan. 4.

Documents obtained by News 2 said Mayor Jason Cole called the director of human resources on Dec. 12, 2022, reporting one officer was having intimate relationships with other officers, including a “three-way” with another officer and his wife.

Cole also mentioned a “girls gone wild” hot tub party at an officer’s house, according to the documents.

In addition, one officer is accused of attempting to intimidate a city employee by putting his hands around their neck, and two additional officers conspired to be untruthful during the investigation, the documents said.

There were six incidents of unreported sexual relationships, according to records, and two incidents of sexual relations on duty inside the police substation.

One officer was called into HR on Dec. 13, 2022, about the alleged incidents. He admitted to HR director, Andrew Patton, of knowing and being at the hot tub party with three other officers.

He then told Patton an officer’s top came off in the hot tub, revealing her breast, according to the documents. He told Patton he and another officer helped put her top back on.

The documents stated one officer tried to intimidate another officer in denying any allegations against him in the case.

https://www.cbs42.com/regional/tenn...-gone-wild-hot-tub-party-three-way-relations/

iu
"He then told Patton an officer’s top came off in the hot tub, revealing her breast, according to the documents. He told Patton he and another officer helped put her top back on."

She only has one?

That PDF is great.

Patton asked Powell if had recently been involved in a domestic disturbance. Powell confirmed that he had been saying, “My wife beat the shit out of me.” Powell shared that he had told his wife some of the information regarding these concerns. Powell shared that his wife had a divorce attorney and he would most likely lose his children.
If I’m the HR dude, I’m excusing myself about every minute so I can go out into the hall and bust out laughing.

Some Legendary Horter needs to print out this thread and mail it to said tennessee police officer. Also include a monocle

LA VERGNE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Five La Vergne police officers were fired and three were suspended Wednesday for allegedly having sexual relationships with a fellow officer on duty, sending explicit photos to each other, as well as engaging in “three-ways” with another officer and his wife, according to a police investigation document.

The five officers were fired and the three officers were suspended Jan. 4.

Documents obtained by News 2 said Mayor Jason Cole called the director of human resources on Dec. 12, 2022, reporting one officer was having intimate relationships with other officers, including a “three-way” with another officer and his wife.

Cole also mentioned a “girls gone wild” hot tub party at an officer’s house, according to the documents.

In addition, one officer is accused of attempting to intimidate a city employee by putting his hands around their neck, and two additional officers conspired to be untruthful during the investigation, the documents said.

There were six incidents of unreported sexual relationships, according to records, and two incidents of sexual relations on duty inside the police substation.

One officer was called into HR on Dec. 13, 2022, about the alleged incidents. He admitted to HR director, Andrew Patton, of knowing and being at the hot tub party with three other officers.

He then told Patton an officer’s top came off in the hot tub, revealing her breast, according to the documents. He told Patton he and another officer helped put her top back on.

The documents stated one officer tried to intimidate another officer in denying any allegations against him in the case.

https://www.cbs42.com/regional/tenn...-gone-wild-hot-tub-party-three-way-relations/

iu
(City of) Lavergne ....... please tell me the pictured lady's name is Shirley.

Last edited:
If it aired on PlayboyTV, this could make for a sequel/remake of that late 80s comedy sketch show.

Only this one would be called "The Cops in the Hall".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT