ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Supreme Court vote to BAN Geo-Engineering

Anyone that believes in chem trails is an idiot
My little sister (no pics) dated a guy about 10 years that was all about chem trails. His entire fbook was filled w/ random bullshit articles about chemtrails and all these nonsense conspiracy theories.

Anyways, like a year or so ago he popped up as someone I might know on facebook, so I clicked on his profile to see what idiotic bullshit he was posting nowadays. His ENTIRE page was videos and quotes from Andrew Tate on "how to be an alpha" and all this dumb shit. And when I say his entire page was Andrew Tate stuff, I mean it. I scrolled for a few minutes, and it was nothing but Tate. I wasn't even surprised/csb

My little sister (no pics) dated a guy about 10 years that was all about chem trails. His entire fbook was filled w/ random bullshit articles about chemtrails and all these nonsense conspiracy theories.

Anyways, like a year or so ago he popped up as someone I might know on facebook, so I clicked on his profile to see what idiotic bullshit he was posting nowadays. His ENTIRE page was videos and quotes from Andrew Tate on "how to be an alpha" and all this dumb shit. And when I say his entire page was Andrew Tate stuff, I mean it. I scrolled for a few minutes, and it was nothing but Tate. I wasn't even surprised/csb

I'm guessing your sister doesn't feel like he is the one that got away.

facebook_1593105545167_6681968960516797175.jpg

Reactions: h-hawk
So what is it they believe is happening from these chem trails?
The guy my little sis (no pics) dated thought it was all about mind control. He always talked about the government adding stuff into the atmosphere that helps them control the actions of population. Essentially turns people to "sheep."

He was one of those people that thought he was INSANELY smart because he believed that bullshit and nobody else did, so clearly everyone else was a "sheep," and he was the one that could see through everything.

So what is it they believe is happening from these chem trails?

I had to look it up. The alternate universe thinks the government is seeding the clouds with mind-altering something or other materials. Of course. the vapor trails the jets leave over the oceans must be simply wasted.

Makes no sense to apply logic here!

The guy my little sis (no pics) dated thought it was all about mind control. He always talked about the government adding stuff into the atmosphere that helps them control the actions of population. Essentially turns people to "sheep."

He was one of those people that thought he was INSANELY smart because he believed that bullshit and nobody else did, so clearly everyone else was a "sheep," and he was the one that could see through everything.

Sounds like he was just naturally redpilled from birth and resistant to the chemtrails. Lucky guy.

It's called cloud seeding and it's real

In some cases, I have to ask a person's age to determine if a post is due to extreme immaturity, which would explain the absurdity of the post, or in this day and age of conspiracy bullshit, simple dumbness.

1st point, The Guardian is a tabloid, so in the National Enquirer/Fox News universe of craziness.

2nd, cloud seeding is interjecting ice nuclei into certain types of sub-freezing clouds. This is done by selective STATES with questionable success. This is done at altitudes of 16-20,000 ft. Not the 32-42,000 ft contrails are generated.

It is easy to be dumb.

I had to look it up. The alternate universe thinks the government is seeding the clouds with mind-altering something or other materials. Of course. the vapor trails the jets leave over the oceans must be simply wasted.

Makes no sense to apply logic here!
I know we can't rationalize this, but had anyone asked them how they are effected from this seeding?

Was his mind bringing controlled?

2nd, cloud seeding is interjecting ice nuclei into certain types of sub-freezing clouds. This is done by selective STATES with questionable success. This is done at altitudes of 16-20,000 ft. Not the 32-42,000 ft contrails are generated.
We need a Venn diagram for cloud seeding and chemtrails.
One thing is real, and governments around the world have been doing it.

Here's an old Radio Free Europe article about the Russians using it.

Last weekend's celebrations and summits marking the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg went off without a hitch. Russian President Vladimir Putin succeeded in showing off his hometown and the country's most beautiful city, in all its restored glory, to more than 40 world leaders. At one point, rain threatened to spoil the party, but the clouds soon receded -- seemingly by miracle. Or was it? RFE/RL reports from St. Petersburg on Russia's "cloud-busters."

Voeikovo, Russia; 3 June 2003 (RFE/RL) -- Since time immemorial, man has prayed to the heavens for rain to fall or invoked the same spirits to make it stop.

But in the Soviet Union, they didn't believe in God. Scientists had more practical ideas. First encouraged by ruler Josef Stalin in the late 1940s, Soviet meteorologists began experimenting with various ways to influence the shape and size of clouds.

A few years earlier, scientists in the United States had demonstrated that what they called "cloud-seeding" -- in effect dispersing dry ice or other chemicals such as silver iodide into the atmosphere -- could induce premature rainfall. Americans continued to experiment with the idea but it was the Soviets who made the technology their own and took it to unsurpassed levels.

Today, Russia is the leading "weather-making" power in the world. It doesn't usually rain on Russian parades. And there's a reason.

Men like Georgii Shchukin, deputy director of the Voeikov Geophysical Observatory Research Center for Atmospheric Remote Sensing, make it their business to chase the clouds away.

China makes a habit of it as well:

China's cunning multimillion-pound plan to manipulate the Olympic weather seems to be yielding results. While rain drenched the capital yesterday, the downpour that should have fallen on Friday night was averted; Olympic organisers fired a barrage of 1,110 rockets into the evening sky to make sure the 2008 Olympic opening ceremony was precipitation-free.

It has become a tradition in Beijing to seed the clouds before public holidays, such as National Day on 1 October, to make rain, disperse pollution and ensure clear skies on the day. But for the opening ceremony, the purpose was simply rain dispersal – bringing on a downpour but not on the Olympic stadium.

Reactions: Hawk_82
In some cases, I have to ask a person's age to determine if a post is due to extreme immaturity, which would explain the absurdity of the post, or in this day and age of conspiracy bullshit, simple dumbness.

1st point, The Guardian is a tabloid, so in the National Enquirer/Fox News universe of craziness.

It is easy to be dumb.
I suppose you can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make you right.

The bill was restricting geoengineering, which is what cloud seeding is.

Google geoengineering and you can pick the site you trust.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
We need a Venn diagram for cloud seeding and chemtrails.
One thing is real, and governments around the world have been doing it.

Here's an old Radio Free Europe article about the Russians using it.

Last weekend's celebrations and summits marking the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg went off without a hitch. Russian President Vladimir Putin succeeded in showing off his hometown and the country's most beautiful city, in all its restored glory, to more than 40 world leaders. At one point, rain threatened to spoil the party, but the clouds soon receded -- seemingly by miracle. Or was it? RFE/RL reports from St. Petersburg on Russia's "cloud-busters."

Voeikovo, Russia; 3 June 2003 (RFE/RL) -- Since time immemorial, man has prayed to the heavens for rain to fall or invoked the same spirits to make it stop.

But in the Soviet Union, they didn't believe in God. Scientists had more practical ideas. First encouraged by ruler Josef Stalin in the late 1940s, Soviet meteorologists began experimenting with various ways to influence the shape and size of clouds.

A few years earlier, scientists in the United States had demonstrated that what they called "cloud-seeding" -- in effect dispersing dry ice or other chemicals such as silver iodide into the atmosphere -- could induce premature rainfall. Americans continued to experiment with the idea but it was the Soviets who made the technology their own and took it to unsurpassed levels.

Today, Russia is the leading "weather-making" power in the world. It doesn't usually rain on Russian parades. And there's a reason.

Men like Georgii Shchukin, deputy director of the Voeikov Geophysical Observatory Research Center for Atmospheric Remote Sensing, make it their business to chase the clouds away.

China makes a habit of it as well:

China's cunning multimillion-pound plan to manipulate the Olympic weather seems to be yielding results. While rain drenched the capital yesterday, the downpour that should have fallen on Friday night was averted; Olympic organisers fired a barrage of 1,110 rockets into the evening sky to make sure the 2008 Olympic opening ceremony was precipitation-free.

It has become a tradition in Beijing to seed the clouds before public holidays, such as National Day on 1 October, to make rain, disperse pollution and ensure clear skies on the day. But for the opening ceremony, the purpose was simply rain dispersal – bringing on a downpour but not on the Olympic stadium.

Well, I'll be damned. County fairs too no doubt. Dig deep enough and you'll find examples of cloud seeding over the globe. I don't find this jaw-dropping.

Spoiler alert: burning aviation fuels release Co2. H2O, nitrous oxides, sulfur oxides, carbon soot and trace minerals. So, contrails are not just water and air. Like car exhaust.

The point of the argument is contrails are not government directed as conspiracy theorists claim.

Well, I'll be damned. County fairs too no doubt. Dig deep enough and you'll find examples of cloud seeding over the globe. I don't find this jaw-dropping.

Spoiler alert: burning aviation fuels release Co2. H2O, nitrous oxides, sulfur oxides, carbon soot and trace minerals. So, contrails are not just water and air. Like car exhaust.

The point of the argument is contrails are not government directed as conspiracy theorists claim.

Fvcking facts

Who is 'arguing' chemtrails?
States banning geo-engineering are banning the stuff like cloud seeding, or proposals to reduce solar radiation reaching the earth with aerosols.

OCT 13 2022
  • The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy is coordinating a five-year research plan to study ways of modifying the amount of sunlight that reaches the Earth in order to temporarily temper the effects of global warming.
  • There are several kinds of sunlight-reflection technology being considered, including stratospheric aerosol injection, marine cloud brightening and cirrus cloud thinning.
  • Stratospheric aerosol injection involves spraying an aerosol like sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere, and because it has the potential to affect the entire globe, often gets the most attention.
  • While arguments of moral hazard have handicapped research efforts, the idea is getting more urgent attention in the worsening climate crisis.

Reactions: Hawk_82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT