ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness the old guy with obvious dementia dropped out of the presidential race

we have all been there. feeling bored, the phone’s right there, so 2 seconds later a shitty post flies off into hrot. problem though is he’s running for president and it’s x and his username is real
And he's a domestic terrorist, liable for rape, tax cheat and 34 felonies and counting LOSER

The guy's an idiot. He's always been an idiot. Not just a terrible, evil person, but also a moron. Yet, the Rs still couldn't dump him and give me someone better to vote for.
It's funny that a party with a powerful MAGA influence that wants to own the libs could do that if they ran Haley.

At least the Republicans proved this year that when Trump finally leaves this world or is incapacitated, there will be no one to replace him. Thank god for that.

Reactions: artradley
And the Dems gave us Biden and now Harris. Heck, the Dems had the perfect opportunity to give us someone like Beshear. Another fail.

** Chase Oliver**

They still gave America a far superior ticket than the GOP did. So I'm surprised you spend 100x more post criticizing the Democrats than you do the GOP. If my party lost its collective mind the way the GOP has, I would be beside myself.

Reactions: McLovin32
They would have half the amount of stuff on trump instead of having half the amount of stuff on Harris or Walz?
I mean let’s be real, it’s not to difficult to find crap on any of these bums.
It's quite a bit easier with Trump. The misogyny and DEI (racist) stuff the GOP is putting out there is a stretch to say the least.

Reactions: McLovin32
Agreed. The party needs to be blown up and start over. Hailey can't stand up to Donald freaking trump for herself and I'm supposed to believe she's going to stand up and have the guts to make tough decisions to benefit me? Nah no way. No one in that coward party does. They all need to go away and start over new.
The whole GOP are weasels that can't resist clinging to power which they think Trump has. They all know he's a moron but kiss the ring nevertheless.

Reactions: artradley
we have all been there. feeling bored, the phone’s right there, so 2 seconds later a shitty post flies off into hrot. problem though is he’s running for president and it’s x and he isn’t anonymous
Damn, he's getting desperate. He's just going to his dirt bag of greatest hits and all at once with that tweet. LMAO. What a loser.

Last edited:
They still gave America a far superior ticket than the GOP did. So I'm surprised you spend 100x more post criticizing the Democrats than you do the GOP. If my party lost its collective mind the way the GOP has, I would be beside myself.
That's because he loves Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT