ADVERTISEMENT

That was our next head coach calling the plays today, folks.

83Hawk

HR Legend
Sep 17, 2002
Nepotism at its finest.

We have an OC who’s only qualification for the job is his last name. We have a man who has a proven, successful history as an OC coaching the offensive line.....a position he has NEVER coached before.

And fans wonder why the offense is so inept.

Reactions: Floyd_Of_Rosedale
No, it wasn't. We can do better and most know it. He is not qualified in the least.

If Barta hires BF, there will be a mass exodus of fans.

If I’m Kf I tell Brian to take the first head coaching gig he can get. Go to FCS if you have to, but get a head job somewhere else.

Reactions: kcgolfer
I don't know what you expect. When NW gets down to their 4th string CB, everybody knows that's when you go exclusively to the horizontal passing attack.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Iowa is heading straight down the path blazed by Bill Snyder at KSU.

Old Bill is resisting retirement because the KSU AD will not guarantee that his son will replace him. His son is a D-bag.

That situation is sooner rather than later in IC.

If Barta hires BF, there will be a mass exodus of fans.

If I’m Kf I tell Brian to take the first head coaching gig he can get. Go to FCS if you have to, but get a head job somewhere else.

Kirk already said this in an interview last year. He said Brian needs to leave if he wants to be a head coach and then come back if the situation presents itself and that’s what is right at the time. The talk of Brian being the next head coach at Iowa is simple internet hype for frustrated fans to complain about. It is in no way a real plan.

Also, after what I’ve seen this year, I’d like Kirk to tell Brian to go try his offensive scheme at another school once the season ends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT