ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
I know only one side is allowed in this forum so my apologies for any feathers ruffled. And I am sure there will be a whole lotta "but, but, but Trump...."

And before somebody calls me or anyone from the Associated Press MAGAts or cult members, I have made it clear that I can't stand either party, that Republicans are stupid for not nominating someone who could serve in the White House only up to 8 years and that Trump is unfit for office.

The Story:

Last edited:
And before somebody calls me or anyone from the Associated Press MAGAts or cult members, I have made it clear that I can't stand either party, that Republicans are stupid for not nominating someone who could serve up to 8 years and that Trump is unfit for office.

Actually, the Republicans did nominate someone who could serve 20-30 years, but that all depends on the judge and jury.

No way! Politicians stretching the truth???

Keep going with that line of thought...

Politicians are known liars and cannot be trusted.

Bigger government is synonymous with lying untrustworthy politicians having more power.

Leftists think bigger government is the answer to most of our problems...

Hmmm... the logic went all wonky for leftists in that last sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris

Bigger government is synonymous with lying untrustworthy politicians having more power.

When trump was president, in which ways did he make the government smaller?

You mean bigger government that dictates to women about their reproductive health? Or the funding of big oil? Subsidies to farmers? Vouchers for schools?

GTFO

Seems like the left is handling the article just fine as there's really nothing to it. You, on the other hand, are having a hard time with being shown as an ignorant rube.
He realized he looks foolish and is too prideful to back off now. So he’s desperately scrambling to turn this into something else.

another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

the echo chamber cult of HBOT will not stand for this AP article!
I’m just wondering how you could make a very specific prediction in your OP and then lie that it had been fulfilled when it clearly hadn’t. You’re lying in a thread where you make accusations of lying. Not a good look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT