ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I am a conservative though.

Dear Lord. Fran is correct about the "The but, but, but... Trump" thing. It's beyonf laughable at this point.

Why are you lefties criticizing republicans in big government who don't act like conservatives, they act like big government liberals. They are RINOs. Yet you are criticizing that which actually want (bigger government). It's weird.
Wait - you're claiming Trump is a RINO? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Now I've heard it all.

You're another who can't be taken seriously.

Reactions: Torg
You parroting this line doesn’t make you smart or correct. In terms of fools and jackasses in this thread, there is but one common denominator. Not hard to figure out who.

This is an echo chamber, so once again, your attempts at deflection and insults are PATHETIC and just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

Last edited:
or you can't handle the truth that both parties suck
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

I'm not a Trump supporter. I am a conservative though. Dear Lord. Fran is correct about the "The but, but, but... Trump" thing. It's beyond laughable at this point.

I am an independent but the left wing echo chamber on here will quickly attack anyone with a different opinion or criticism. This thread is pointing that out loud and clear.

Can't help but think every time OP posts on Off Topic it's just to get a rise out of a certain superlib poster

Wait - you're claiming Trump is a RINO? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Now I've heard it all.

You're another who can't be taken seriously.
You have stated (correctly) that he did nothing to make the government smaller.

Therefore, he's a RINO in that regard.

A real conservative would have done everything he could to make the government smaller.

If there's any illogic in what I just stated. Please inform us.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You can say that you hate both sides. Fine. That shouldn't stop you from being able to compare the quantity, severity and depravity of the lies coming from each side. You are acting like one side is f'ing goats and one side is petting goats, but they are the same cause both are touching goats. Its ridiculous.

Your attempt at deflection and insults is just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

More deflection and insults

Pretty PATHETIC.

Just another post/example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....
What are you hoping to prove in this thread? You won't answer any questions asked of you. If it's a cult why bother posting, unless you're getting paid for posting the phrase "left wing echo chamber." If that's the case, good job.

You have stated (correctly) that he did nothing to make the government smaller.

Therefore, he's a RINO in that regard.

A real conservative would have done everything he could to make the government smaller.

If there's any illogic in what I just stated. Please inform us.
Your party has him as their leader. Can't get any more illogical than that.

How so, please explain.
Well, you continue to use the "but, but Trump!!..." argument over and over and over to the point that it's pathetic, and I would think even you would be bored with it by now...

If you had a true belief in the logic and strength of your ideology, you would let the argument go there.

But the constant "but, but Trump!!..." always prevents that.

wow, talk about repeating the same thing over and over again.....
Yes - you have been posting the same thing over and over and over again. Seems like you're starting to recognize your failings - again, if you just STFU you can stop adding to your embarrassment.

Wow, you have to give Fran credit for doubling and tripling down on the stupidity. Now I just feel sorry for him (and anyone who has to work or live with the guy - yikes).

It's an echo chamber in here so once again I have to say that your attempt at deflection. lies and insults are just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

More deflection and insults

Pretty PATHETIC.

Just another post/example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....
I don't know how you can stand yourself? Sit back and be a good little doggy and fall in line with whatever the Party tells you. People who are in the middle and don't fall in line with Parties just don't exist.

Honestly, I feel for you. I have almost stopped posting here because it's a giant Liberal circle jerk and no one is allowed to have any opinion other than what the party preaches you're the enemy. It's kind of like Germany 1936.

Well, you continue to use the "but, but Trump!!..." argument over and over and over to the point that it's pathetic, and I would think even you would be bored with it by now...

If you had a true belief in the logic and strength of your ideology, you would let the argument go there.

But the constant "but, but Trump!!..." always prevents that.
He's your party leader.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I am an independent but the left wing echo chamber on here will quickly attack anyone with a different opinion or criticism. This thread is pointing that out loud and clear.
The posts to which you responded in your post #9 were not attacks…they were opinions on the article YOU posted. And instead of responding to them on point, you made a claim that is verifiably false. You lied. Now you’re echoing your “echo chamber” claim ad nauseam.

Does anyone want to count the number of times ole Fran has referenced his echo chamber/echo chamber/echo chamber/echo chamber/echo chamber in this thread? 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT