ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

And now Fran shows himself to be incapable of admitting he overreacted. (And probably didn’t read the article before posting). Reminds me of little kids who trip and fall and then get up and say “I meant to do that!”

He realized he looks foolish and is too prideful to back off now. So he’s desperately scrambling to turn this into something else.

Your attempt at deflection is just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

LOL - that's some backpedal. I believe someone should have a choice over the care they receive for their body unless and until it has the possibility of spreading disease to someone else.

Your debate skills are poor.
Nope. You're thinking is poor and you're proven dishonest.

You just admitted you don't really believe in my "body my choice", but you will use it when you find it useful.

And now Fran shows himself to be incapable of admitting he overreacted. (And probably didn’t read the article before posting).

Reminds me of little kids who trip and fall and then get up and say “I meant to do that!”
He must not have read it. Or maybe he is just that stupid and doesn't understand what he is reading.

I’m just wondering how you could make a very specific prediction in your OP and then lie that it had been fulfilled when it clearly hadn’t. You’re lying in a thread where you make accusations of lying. Not a good look.

you might be the dumbest member of the echo chamber and that's saying something

Your attempt at deflection is just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....
Haha
Nice try. We addressed your initial post head on in the first ten replies. You never responded to those, just tried to change the subject.

You realized you only read the headline and now are embarrassed. It’s ok. You’re not the only one who does that.

Nope. You're thinking is poor and you're proven dishonest.

You just admitted you don't really believe in my "body my choice", but you will use it when you find it useful.
LOL - now you're just making shit up. Very predictable among you Trump supporters.

It's hilarious that you won't answer a direct question because it completely defeats your premise. Very beta of you.

Reactions: Torg
Haha
Nice try. We addressed your initial post head on in the first ten replies. You never responded to those, just tried to change the subject.

You realized you only read the headline and now are embarrassed. It’s ok. You’re not the only one who does that.

Your attempt at deflection and insults is just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

If you are going to make a point, at least try to make some sense.
Oh, the irony.

@tarheelbybirth is one of the most intelligent posters on this board.

You posted this thread looking for a fight and not many took the bait. I appreciate your contributions to the sports boards but you are an attention whore and need to CTFO. Chishawk has more emotional intelligence than what you’re demonstrating right now.

Chill.

LOL - now you're just making shit up. Very predictable among you Trump supporters.

It's hilarious that you won't answer a direct question because it completely defeats your premise. Very beta of you.
I'm not a Trump supporter.

I am a conservative though.

Dear Lord. Fran is correct about the "The but, but, but... Trump" thing. It's beyonf laughable at this point.

Why are you lefties criticizing republicans in big government who don't act like conservatives, they act like big government liberals. They are RINOs. Yet you are criticizing that which actually want (bigger government). It's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You posted this thread looking for a fight and not many took the bait. I appreciate your contributions to the sports boards but you are an attention whore and need to CTFO. Chishawk has more emotional intelligence than what you’re demonstrating right now.

Chill.

Quit your damn lying. I simply posted an article from the Associated Press.

And your attempt at deflection and insults is PATHETIC and just another example of how the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....

I'll post it for you again. I know you saw it because you quoted a portion of it. It's ironic that you're claiming ignorance. Seems like the left is handling the article just fine as there's really nothing to it. You, on the other hand, are having a hard time with being shown as a ignorant rube.

nothing to it, huh?

and you call me the ignorant rube.

Incredible.

So you didn’t post in your OP:

“And I am sure there will be a whole lotta "but, but, but Trump....”

Why don’t you go back to your post #9 and read the responses you copied. Does any one of them so much as mention Trump? Here are the posts you claimed do so…

I skimmed it quickly, but I didn’t see anything AP pegged as false.
Was going to post this. They said things like technically true and then gave context. There’s no lies there. There is the normal political slanting
No way! Politicians stretching the truth???

Cool post bro.
Pretty weak criticism it seems to me

You copied this and said, ”didn’t take long”.

Help me out here…where is the Trump reference you claim as vindication of your prediction in that response? Read those posts carefully. Maybe I missed it…look forward to you finding the “but Trump” in those posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT