ADVERTISEMENT

The Brian wave

Met him several times, seen him talk to my kids several times.... take your lying ass somewhere else.
I’ve heard quite the opposite with multiple family members and their interactions, both on bowl trips. Crazy how different people can form different opinions and not everyone always has to agree right?!?!?

Being related to someone on the team, I can promise you this, the players love Brian. They are sad to see him go. I actually wish he could’ve stayed on as TE/OL coach. But get it also.
Not everyone that wants to see him ago believes he wasn’t of some value. He could have continued to be loved and be good at what he does at Offensive line coach, but he got greedy for something he had no business getting into.

When you’re statistically the worst OC in ncaa for multiple years, it really doesn’t matter what the players say. But they certainty arent lining up in droves waiting to transfer to where he gets hired.

Reactions: NI hawk and Legs94
Not everyone that wants to see him ago believes he wasn’t of some value. He could have continued to be loved and be good at what he does at Offensive line coach, but he got greedy for something he had no business getting into.

When you’re statistically the worst OC in ncaa for multiple years, it really doesn’t matter what the players say. But they certainty arent lining up in droves waiting to transfer to where he gets hired.
Don’t disagree at all. A change had to be made.

Brian’s offense did provide a few great Hawkeye memories….the two that really stick out are the 2017 OSU woodshed game, and then the 2019 Holiday Bowl.

It’s just too bad his offense didn’t regularly resemble those two games. Best of luck to Brian….but it was past time for a change. Should have happened last year….but instead we got this disaster and situation.

Being related to someone on the team, I can promise you this, the players love Brian. They are sad to see him go. I actually wish he could’ve stayed on as TE/OL coach. But get it also.

4424b719-7581-4bc8-b30d-075bba841f39_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Legs94
This is so bad from Brian. Trivial and silly. How dare people look at the performance of the offense that he leads. The performance of the offense appears to not matter to Brian.

If he is worried about the focus not being on the players, he could have just left already.

Guessing Brian will like the focus on him during/after the Bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT