ADVERTISEMENT

The Desantis military thread piqued my interest so ****OFFICIAL I SERVED IN THE MILITARY THREAD****

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
If you so desire please tell us a little about yourself and any good stories you deem GIAHORT worthy*

baby hat GIF

*just because I am being nice doesn't mean I will stop taking your mom to pound town

When I am in the right mood, I have tons of stories

My best story involves drinking WAY too much bier in Schweinfurt 2 weeks before my 18th birthday (we were going to be doing a field problem on my birthday) and walking back to Bad Kissingen...25km, in February.

Everyone wants to hear war stories. I like the "I got way too drunk in this weird place somewhere in the world that I shouldn't have" stories. Like my buddy who got lost in Jerusalem and ended up in the WAY wrong part of East Jerusalem.

My best story involves drinking WAY too much bier in Schweinfurt 2 weeks before my 18th birthday (we were going to be doing a field problem on my birthday) and walking back to Bad Kissingen...25km, in February.

Everyone wants to hear war stories. I like the "I got way too drunk in this weird place somewhere in the world that I shouldn't have" stories. Like my buddy who got lost in Jerusalem and ended up in the WAY wrong part of East Jerusalem.

Iraq was "supposedly" alcohol free. Talked to the cooks, a llttle grape juice, sugar, and yeast......makes a big Gatorade thermos of hooch. Gallons at a time.

Thanks to OP for starting this thread.

Scariest moment was when taking fire and all I could see was a child innocently on the street. F*ck that.

Reactions: SSG T
SO....our place at BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) was a small recluse of the base (120K people at max). We had CIA, FBI, Special Ops located in our area. It was one of Sadaam's private zoos. Infantry killed most of the animals before we got there (article in some magazine), but there were a few that made it through.

Hyenas came out at night. Bunch of pussies. But one night around 1:00 a.m. I was walking back from BTN headquarters to where I lived.....A big motha fukin Cougar came into my line of sight. We had a staring contest that felt like hours, but was probably a couple minutes. He left, and I high tailed it home. Next day, I heard from Warrant Officer that something killed all his chickens.

Us Army Active Duty 1986-1989 Reserves 89-93 11-Bravo at FT.Carson. Like SSG T said most good stories involve alcohol, although we did have a few barracks whores that would go room to room as our barracks were 2-4 to a room like dorms, luckily never partaked as I had a car and wasnt at the barracks much on the weekends and plenty of willing women in Colorado, a few guys ended up with crabs in our Company.

My first Med cruise we pulled into Rota Spain, its a Naval Base at the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea. Couple of mechanics and I went out to get drinks, turns out their favorite bar was also a whore house. We are all drinking at a table, slowly dudes start disappearing. Im a bit tipsy at this point and finally realize Im the only one left at the table with a very pretty girl with way too much junk. I decline and we chat for the next 30 till my buddies return. Couple of them visited to much on the last tour, they got a frebbie for the first visit this tour. I didn't realize there was such a thing as a frequent fukker card. Turns out, a couple guys actually have an allowance with no questions asked.

Different port, two of the same guys (Mike and Chad) end up going to the same adult theater. There was a chick going around offering oral pleasures for some nominal $. Mike accepts, Chad declines. Afterwards, Chad hits the head and is taking a leak. The girl giving blow jobs walks into the bathroom and starts pissing in the urinal next to Chad. Chad is shocked, but waits months to tell the story in front of Mike and a bunch of people. Mike's response... "Well, he gives good head."

Mike also got kicked out for sexual harassment years later for a prank where he put his penis on a guys hand when the guy wasn't looking. Had a number of stories from / with Mike. Mike from Redding, PA. I'll never forget that dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT