ADVERTISEMENT

The Double Standard of Anti-Semitism

Have they really or are politicians magnifying a few incidents and conflating it to the entire movement?

As I’ve said, I’m at a “pox on both houses” state with the Israelis and the Palestinians - neither are serious about peace and both sides commit heinous atrocities.

But in a lot of the coverage I’ve read (Wall Street journal/Washington Post/The Atlantic - they point out the majority of demonstrations are mild affairs and that there are actually relatively large numbers of Jewish students participating in them.

Personally, any student calling for the killing or elimination of ANY ethnic/religious/national group should be expelled from any university immediately. Im
Just not convinced that is happening as often as some are portraying
I'm sorry but you're wrong. My buddy who's Jewish who has been railing against Israel's actions is clearly an anti-semite.

Are you just a liar or do you really have no understanding of the things you read and see? 100% of my posts on this issue have been aimed at college kids and the idiot administrators in academia. You're just making shit up when you spew that crap.
You don't know how pronouns work...NEVER question anybody's understanding of the English language. I said what I said. That's how you read to more than just me on here. I know the little game you play. You do it weekly. You said you would. Just own it. Christ, you have people like Goldie liking your posts...that should tell you something. It won't. but it should.

People don't have a problem with Judaism. People have troubles with the Government of Israel violating all norms of warfare killing innocent non-combatants. These actions are now blurring the line between Judaism, the religion, and policy of the Government of Israel. The more this happens and the more it continues, the more people will violently overreact. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Even the US Government is tired of some of the actions of the Israeli military.
100% accurate. So, when you have chant leaders screaming "We are Hamas" and "Death to America" into their megaphones, the waters aren't muddied anymore. These people are pieces of shit cheering for evil.

Perfect. FOX did a special on the Holocaust a while back. Glad to know you don't believe in the Holocaust because of it. Of course, your behavior in this thread has already made that point obvious. Get help.
You're an idiot. Spaz.

Have they really or are politicians magnifying a few incidents and conflating it to the entire movement?

As I’ve said, I’m at a “pox on both houses” state with the Israelis and the Palestinians - neither are serious about peace and both sides commit heinous atrocities.

But in a lot of the coverage I’ve read (Wall Street journal/Washington Post/The Atlantic - they point out the majority of demonstrations are mild affairs and that there are actually relatively large numbers of Jewish students participating in them.

Personally, any student calling for the killing or elimination of ANY ethnic/religious/national group should be expelled from any university immediately. Im
Just not convinced that is happening as often as some are portraying

Maybe but it's pretty disturbing that 4 to 5 presidents of major universities were afraid to say outright that their student codes don't allow for people to call for the death of the Jews.

Like if it was one maybe you could just say that one was an idiot. But it was like 4 or 5. That's freaking scary.

Perfect. FOX did a special on the Holocaust a while back. Glad to know you don't believe in the Holocaust because of it. Of course, your behavior in this thread has already made that point obvious. Get help.
Given your strong feelings on this subject, I’m surprised you aren’t siding with Joe Biden.

His words make pretty clear how the leader of the Democrats feels:

Silence is complicity,” Biden’s statement read. “Even in recent days, we’ve seen harassment and calls for violence against Jews. This blatant Antisemitism is reprehensible and dangerous — and it has absolutely no place on college campuses, or anywhere in our country.”

The president’s statement was formally to mark the religious holiday that begins on Monday. But it was notable for its unambiguous political overtones.

“My commitment to the safety of the Jewish people, the security of Israel, and its right to exist as an independent Jewish state is ironclad,”

100% accurate. So, when you have chant leaders screaming "We are Hamas" and "Death to America" into their megaphones, the waters aren't muddied anymore. These people are pieces of shit cheering for evil.

Not to mention the "From the River to the Sea" chant which implies that the Jews living there must either be killed or exiled.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Maybe but it's pretty disturbing that 4 to 5 presidents of major universities were afraid to say outright that their student codes don't allow for people to call for the death of the Jews.

Like if it was one maybe you could just say that one was an idiot. But it was like 4 or 5. That's freaking scary.
That is a failure on the authors of those student codes.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The young college students doing this are gullible useful idiots.

This is all part of the Hamas playbook. They WANT the IDF to kill as many Palestinians as possible so it sows distrust and damages the relationship between Israel and the US.

Hamas would sacrifice 100,000 dead Palestinian children without blinking an eye or shedding a tear if it meant decreasing US support for Israel.

And Netanyahu and the IDF are idiots for playing right into it and committing atrocities and indiscriminately killing hundreds of women and children.

And frankly, FAU, you are part
Of the problem as well as fanning the flames of divisiveness is also exactly what Hamas wants.

And frankly, FAU, you are part
Of the problem as well as fanning the flames of divisiveness is also exactly what Hamas wants.
Oh gimme a break. I’m part of the problem? Is that what you were saying to folks shitting on these same types in Charlottesville? Of course you were. Lol.

The KIDS aren’t Hamas’ useful idiots. The fvcking piece of shit professors are. Tlaib and Omar are. The kids are their useful idiots.

Given your strong feelings on this subject, I’m surprised you aren’t siding with Joe Biden.

His words make pretty clear how the leader of the Democrats feels:

Silence is complicity,” Biden’s statement read. “Even in recent days, we’ve seen harassment and calls for violence against Jews. This blatant Antisemitism is reprehensible and dangerous — and it has absolutely no place on college campuses, or anywhere in our country.”

The president’s statement was formally to mark the religious holiday that begins on Monday. But it was notable for its unambiguous political overtones.

“My commitment to the safety of the Jewish people, the security of Israel, and its right to exist as an independent Jewish state is ironclad,”
Well there you go. I have and did side with Joe Biden and said he condemned this stuff and gave him props. But go ahead and keep making shit up because it’s what you think might be the case, then sell it as true. We will call that “Wednesdays with torbee, the non investigative journalist”.

• Wow
Is it pro-Hamas or Pro-Palastinians? There's a difference. I don't know anybody who likes Hamas.
There was a difference, now there isn't. The protesters don't even understand what they're protesting at this point. Their understanding is this: Has is on the side of Palestine, Israel is the bad guys.

They don't consider themselves anti-semites (or anti-lgbtq+, anti-free speech, etc.) but they blindly align themselves with Hamas...

This dude nails it. Very plainly. He says, “I’ve gotten a lot of scars calling out people on the right for their bigotry and anti-Semitism over the past 10 years. I don’t hear any of that from the squad adjacent folks on the left right now.” Which is the point of the thread. And we have many of those same types in this thread.

They’re still saying “good people on both sides” when it comes to the bigotry of Charlottesville. But here with the same type of bigotry it’s either say nothing or take issue with those pointing it out. It’s gross. But yeah. I’m the one fanning the flames. Not the bigoted pieces of shit cheering on Jew rape.

Last edited:
Oh gimme a break. I’m part of the problem? Is that what you were saying to folks shitting on these same types in Charlottesville? Of course you were. Lol.

The KIDS aren’t Hamas’ useful idiots. The fvcking piece of shit professors are. Tlaib and Omar are. The kids are their useful idiots.
That is a poor analogy.

One is an issue between two sets of shitty foreigners hell bent on killing each other - something no American should really weigh in on.

The other is a homegrown racism problem that needs to be dealt with to move our country forward.

I just find it amusing that you think you are super anti-Hamas and are literally helping them carry out their strategy by contributing to the discord.

Nice work aiding the intifada!

That is a poor analogy.

One is an issue between two sets of shitty foreigners hell bent on killing each other - something no American should really weigh in on.

The other is a homegrown racism problem that needs to be dealt with to move our country forward.

I just find it amusing that you think you are super anti-Hamas and are literally helping them carry out their strategy by contributing to the discord.

Nice work aiding the intifada!
To be fair, that's his trademark.

Reactions: Ree4 and torbee
Well there you go. I have and did side with Joe Biden and said he condemned this stuff and gave him props. But go ahead and keep making shit up because it’s what you think might be the case, then sell it as true. We will call that “Wednesdays with torbee, the non investigative journalist”.
But he’s “not fit to run a book club” you said here:
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...-nothing-is-real-anymore.442191/post-12080816

Maybe try to be more consistent? 🤷‍♂️

This dude nails it. Very plainly. He says, “I’ve gotten a lot of scars calling out people on the right for their bigotry and anti-Semitism over the past 10 years. I don’t hear any of that from the squad adjacent folks on the left right now.” Which is the point of the thread. And we have many of those same types in this thread.

They’re still saying “good people on both sides” when it comes to the bigotry of Charlottesville. But here with the same type of bigotry it’s either say nothing or take issue with those pointing it out. It’s gross. But yeah. I’m the one fanning the flames. Not the bigoted pieces of shit cheering on Jew rape.
Who?

That’s in the Cannibal thread, you dishonest shitwit. Good grief. Non-curious, blatantly dishonest and ill sourced. The trifecta of great journalism!
Why are you so slow, seriously?

The point is you are incapable of being consistent in your criticism.

In one thread you say Biden is a vegetable too stupid to run a book club. In this one, you think he is a correct-minded statesman.

So which is it, FAU? Is Biden an idiot or not?

In one thread you say Biden is a vegetable too stupid to run a book club. In this one, you think he is a correct-minded statesman.

An idiot? No. Old, feeble, forgetful, bumbling? Yes.

How about you? Do you think he’s wrong here? Was he correct that his uncle got eaten by cannibals?

Well, which is it torbee? Is he right or wrong about these things?

CTE

Some random Jewish lady who didn’t get attacked that has proven to you no one dislikes Jews, apparently. Thanks for solving that global problem!
Despite my post saying the opposite prior to that, you take a video I post and extrapolate some strawman out of what you think I and others believe? Lol you're trying waaay too hard. Maybe it's time to step away for a bit and go touch some grass.

An idiot? No. Old, feeble, forgetful, bumbling? Yes.

How about you? Do you think he’s wrong here? Was he correct that his uncle got eaten by cannibals?

Well, which is it torbee? Is he right or wrong about these things?
He is sharp.

He is right on criticizing anti-semitism but I wish he’d try a little harder to rein in Netanyahu’s worst impulses.

And he tells amusing grandpa big fish yarns.

He is sharp.

He is right on criticizing anti-semitism but I wish he’d try a little harder to rein in Netanyahu’s worst impulses.

And he tells amusing grandpa big fish yarns.
And it’s not easy to run a book club.

Despite my post saying the opposite prior to that, you take a video I post and extrapolate some strawman out of what you think I and others believe? Lol you're trying waaay too hard. Maybe it's time to step away for a bit and go touch some grass.
Why are you posting that video at all? That was my point. Do you think that one lady doing that overturns all of the footage of people praising Hamas and threatening Jews?

Ok? Who has denied that?
Can you tell me if those protesters are:
a) students
b) liberals
c) democrats

Because those are all assumptions made by the OP.
Well, they're not MAGAs. No Trump or Rebel flags and I spotted teeth.

Y'all carry on, though, I'm mostly just watching. 😎

On this board? Giving dumbshits like abby and biggrey stupid talking points?? I’ve told you for a few years now that you are part of the problem. Let’s get a normal Republican party back and then discuss. Please.

Reactions: Ree4 and torbee
That’s in the Cannibal thread, you dishonest shitwit. Good grief. Non-curious, blatantly dishonest and ill sourced. The trifecta of great journalism!
Crazy Dance Flailing GIF

Reactions: BelemNole
Is it pro-Hamas or Pro-Palastinians? There's a difference. I don't know anybody who likes Hamas.

I think you're correct here. At least among most people. However, it's a bit pathetic, though not surprising, to see these students protesting what's "going on" in Gaza. First of all, nobody except Hamas, the Palestinians and the Israelis truly know the situation. And perhaps our government and military heads. Secondly, this is urban, guerrilla warfare. It comes with a guarantee that many, many innocent people will die.

On this board? Giving dumbshits like abby and biggrey stupid talking points?? I’ve told you for a few years now that you are part of the problem. Let’s get a normal Republican party back and then discuss. Please.
Yeah….but you’re an idiot who’s never right about anything, remember? You never listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT