ADVERTISEMENT

The Epstein Court Documents. Bill Clinton’s name (Doe 36) is expected to be released

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
And yes, I think slime ball Donald Trump is guilty, too.

The full text of the tweet:

JUST IN: Bill Clinton’s name is expected to be released in the Epstein court documents in the new year.

S*xual abuse survivor Virginia Giuffre claims she met Clinton on Epstein's private island which was refuted by Ghislaine Maxwell.

According to flight logs from Epstein’s pilot, Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on Epstein’s jet.

According to court documents, Clinton is identified as “Doe 36” and is mentioned in over 50 redacted filings (ABC News).

GCs94oOWsAAlU4l

Probably much truth to this
Probably, but unless there is more attached to the names all it does is put a cloud over them. Again, I think it’s likely all or most took part, but more is needed to really put them in the crosshairs. That said, anyone on that list should be hounded by media and have over stone unturned to find out more about their time with Epstein.

Probably, but unless there is more attached to the names all it does is put a cloud over them. Again, I think it’s likely all or most took part, but more is needed to really put them in the crosshairs. That said, anyone on that list should be hounded by media and have over stone unturned to find out more about their time with Epstein.
Unfortunately, anyone who knows anything will likely commit “suicide”

No one besides the Prince Andrew girl came forward

Pedophiles assumes they knew the ages of the girls. I am sure it was don't ask, dont tell.

Nothing is coming from this.

Reactions: MitchLL
There's going to be a lot of names on that list. There's a reason he was able to "suicide" himself as two guards just happened to not be guarding the cell and no camera footage of the time period exists. There's a reason they have been successful in preventing the release up to this point.

Now we get to listen to a long list of explanations about how they went there "just for business" and how they at no time had contact with any women, especially underage women. I guess from there it will just depend on your political affiliations on whether or not you believe that person or not. Some of them may actually be telling the truth, although I can't imagine what legal business would need to be taken care of on someone's private island.

No one besides the Prince Andrew girl came forward

Pedophiles assumes they knew the ages of the girls. I am sure it was don't ask, dont tell.

Nothing is coming from this.
Of course nothing will come of this. Donald Trump's name will be one of the names that shows up the greatest number of times so that crew will try to bury it. Democrats may do the same with Clinton, but I don't suspect so. Bill Clinton is no longer President or has any influence over the party and it's well known that he was a dirty, dirty man back in the day so it won't exactly be a shocking development. Now if Joe Biden's name shows up on the list? That will cause them to shut up about it as well. The big question is if Hunter's name shows up. Democrats will continue to be thankful that Hunter is not the President, Republicans will continue to think that Hunter is Joe Biden and want his impeachment and somehow forget that Trump was doing the same thing.

We learned years ago as youth

Way past one, and feeling alright
‘Cause with little Willy round they can last all night
Hey down, stay down, stay down
‘Cause little Willy, Willy won’t go home
But you can’t push Willy round
Willy won’t go, try tellin’ everybody but

Last edited:
This an interesting thing. So many rich and powerful people caught up in it all. Judges, CEOs, Politicians, British royalty, celebrities, etc etc. And yeah, I think it is fair to say, not everyone who got on plane and went there partook or even knew what they were getting into. But I am sure they did know what was going on by the time they left with all the women, many of them actually girls clearly 13-17 years old. And said nothing. Also, it was a source of his wealth. Many paid huge sums for him to invest to partake and stay quiet.

To me, it tells you just how many men are deep down inside attracted to underage teenagers. The laws are there to protect this age group from being preyed upon by these men since they are still not adults. And like most other things, the true powerful and rich think laws don’t apply to them. Which makes you wonder how many other operations like this are out there. And also how much blackmail our enemies like Russia hold over current politicians in the west.

You really believe they were just flying on a plane?
How many people on the board actually believe Epstein killed him self?
I replied to a post that said Bill Clinton needs to go to jail. Typically, there needs to be some probable cause to arrest someone and evidence beyond reasonable doubt to convict. A flight log doesn’t give you that.

I don’t understand why people are so quick to pass judgement without knowing the facts. Perhaps that’s why the conviction rate in jury trials is so high and why many people don’t support the death penalty.

This. Bill Clinton isn't one who will receive nor deserves the benefit of the doubt though.

If we're honest, every name on that list is either guilty of an act OR knowing information and not coming forward.
So we are going to throw people in jail for associating with scumbags? I’d just ask this, if person xyz is on the list and is charged with say trafficking, could you sit on the jury and honestly say you havent prejudged?

So we are going to throw people in jail for associating with scumbags? I’d just ask this, if person xyz is on the list and is charged with say trafficking, could you sit on the jury and honestly say you havent prejudged?
I think you are technically right, not sure there will ever be enough evidence to convict people. But I think anyone that went to the private island is very likely a scumbag that slept with underage girls or at the very least knew that was what happened there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT