ADVERTISEMENT

The Epstein Court Documents. Bill Clinton’s name (Doe 36) is expected to be released

Too many allegations of sexual harassment. A scumbag hits on a young intern when you’re in a position of power.
Yeah, just an old school inappropriate dude. His position of power was a turn on for Monica so I guess they both got what they wanted and both were adults. I was looking for more dirt than him just being guided by his cock I guess.

An underaged victim’s personal testimony isn’t evidence?
I don't know what this is even in reference to but a testimony by itself isn't really evidence unless there are other things that can be verified to back it up. Then it becomes very strong evidence. So, does the testimony have support to verify its authenticity?

Reactions: MitchLL
There probably won’t be any evidence on anybody that will matter. So nothing will come of the releasing of names.

The names on the list though, are some of the most powerful and well connected people out there. I call BS on them not knowing what Epstein had his fingers dipped into. Even if they just flew in his plane, they knew who he was. They’re all dirty.

I don't know what this is even in reference to but a testimony by itself isn't really evidence unless there are other things that can be verified to back it up. Then it becomes very strong evidence. So, does the testimony have support to verify its authenticity?
Do you think child rape happens in front of an audience? Do you think they film it?
Maybe we should use the Muslim standard of 4 male witnesses?

Reactions: Hawkman34
So we are going to throw people in jail for associating with scumbags? I’d just ask this, if person xyz is on the list and is charged with say trafficking, could you sit on the jury and honestly say you havent prejudged?
Knowing and not saying isn't necessarily enough to be thrown in jail, and of course proving it is another story. Sitting on a jury/proof in court is a totally different matter. Believing someone is guilty and having the evidence to prove it are different.

All of these people on the list will be convicted in the court of public opinion, and that's probably the right verdict at some level, whether they ever go to jail for it or not.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Do you think child rape happens in front of an audience? Do you think they film it?
Maybe we should use the Muslim standard of 4 male witnesses?
There's a reason rape is such a difficult crime to prosecute. But right on, on getting all defensive and automatically assuming I was arguing against you. I was just asking a simple question on what other evidence exists. I'm guessing from your response that there isn't any or you don't have a clue.

This. Bill Clinton isn't one who will receive nor deserves the benefit of the doubt though.

If we're honest, every name on that list is either guilty of an act OR knowing information and not coming forward.
And we know Bill is pretty pervy.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Of course nothing will come of this. Donald Trump's name will be one of the names that shows up the greatest number of times so that crew will try to bury it. Democrats may do the same with Clinton, but I don't suspect so. Bill Clinton is no longer President or has any influence over the party and it's well known that he was a dirty, dirty man back in the day so it won't exactly be a shocking development. Now if Joe Biden's name shows up on the list? That will cause them to shut up about it as well. The big question is if Hunter's name shows up. Democrats will continue to be thankful that Hunter is not the President, Republicans will continue to think that Hunter is Joe Biden and want his impeachment and somehow forget that Trump was doing the same thing.
Pretty good rundown.

Reactions: 3boysmom
9a18245496e119df6ee0ed8a770ef56ea665b296b46ac2ef28cfd4cfe1860e91.jpg

Besides cheating on his wife, how was he scumbag? Serious question.

Too many allegations of sexual harassment. A scumbag hits on a young intern when you’re in a position of power.

In 2018, Bill Clinton made comments about how he shouldn’t have to apologize personally to Lewinsky, despite being in a position of power over her. See first linked story below.

Also in 2018, in an interview with CBS TV, Hillary Clinton disputed the assertion that her husband's affair with a White House intern constituted an abuse of power. When asked if it was an abuse of power, Hillary replied, "No. No." Hillary then said that Lewinsky "was an adult." Lewinsky was 22 when the affair with Bill began. See the second linked story below.

There's no doubt in my mind that Donald Trump not only knew what Espstein was doing for years but was also an active participant. Probably Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, too. Too often men in a position of wealth and power think they are untouchable.
I have little doubt as well, but unless more evidence comes out this will just be a cloud hanging over them. Hope media will keep after those on the list and dig into thins to see what else they can find to connect the dots and that maybe other victims will come forward.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Clinton was apparently named 50+ times in the Maxwell court documents. I wonder what that's all about.

I'm a Democrat but there are sleaze bags on both sides. Politicans, all of them, are sleaze bags. The Clinton Family is no exception. Chelsea Clinton's father in law bears a connection to Iowa, as he is a convicted felon and former Iowa congressman.

There's no doubt there are many pedophiles on that list. Money buys sex, even if it is illegal. Just because Epstein died, doesn't mean this nonsense is over. The flesh trade is sadly forever.

I'm a Democrat but there are sleaze bags on both sides. Politicans, all of them, are sleaze bags. The Clinton Family is no exception. Chelsea Clinton's father in law bears a connection to Iowa, as he is a convicted felon and former Iowa congressman.

There's no doubt there are many pedophiles on that list. Money buys sex, even if it is illegal. Just because Epstein died, doesn't mean this nonsense is over. The flesh trade is sadly forever.
When I saw the standing ovation Bill Clinton received at the DNC, I pretty much threw in the towel on hoping for decency. Bill's laundry list of sexual harassment/assault is a nothing burger to partisan hacks. If you're disgusted with Trump's treatment of women and not Bill's (and vice versa), then I really don't want to hear what you have to say on the topic. ...and if either Trump or Bill have dirty laundry with regards to Epstein, it needs to be aired publicly.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

When I saw the standing ovation Bill Clinton received at the DNC, I pretty much threw in the towel on hoping for decency. Bill's laundry list of sexual harassment/assault is a nothing burger to partisan hacks. If you're disgusted with Trump's treatment of women and not Bill's (and vice versa), then I really don't want to hear what you have to say on the topic. ...and if either Trump or Bill have dirty laundry with regards to Epstein, it needs to be aired publicly.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
Air it all out. I am not beholden to any of them. As I posted earlier, I find politics abhorrent. On both sides!

Clinton was apparently named 50+ times in the Maxwell court documents. I wonder what that's all about.
With that frequency, either Bill is a deviant beyond what we all could imagine or he was helping run the honey trap schemes on all the important people Epstein pulled to his island. I'm starting to think while both are possible, the latter is even more likely. Clinton's influence would certainly help bring a lot more people in.

Reactions: GOHOX69
LOL at the dems already prepping themselves. "Well, it's not illegal to fly with epstein so this is all legit" is quite the take, even by the low standards of the left on this board.

Bill Clinton isn't going to be President ever again. If he is guilty of something, let the charges come. I would say the same for Trump. Could you? We all know you'll still vote for him in '24.

Mark Middleton appears frequently on the flight logs... the same Mark Middleton (who was a Clinton aide) that somehow managed to tie himself to a tree, wrap a cord around his neck, and shoot himself in the chest in order to commit suicide.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
Well, I can assure you I will never vote for Bill Clinton or Donald Trump, ever.

Reactions: HawkMD
Uh...ok. I mean, I can't say if I never did those things for either of them in the past. I've always thought Donald Trump was a clown but I was willing to tolerate that as long as he kept to his own business and I didn't have to deal with him so there was a time I didn't completely despise the guy. I might have cheered him when he was on WWF or something, I don't remember. I was probably laughing at him but who knows. I don't know that I've ever actually cheered for Clinton, but there were some speeches he gave as President that I would have applauded if I were actually there.

But yes, from here on out I will never applaud or cheer for either of them.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Bill Clinton isn't going to be President ever again. If he is guilty of something, let the charges come. I would say the same for Trump. Could you? We all know you'll still vote for him in '24.

This. If both Trump and Clintons names show up on the list it will be interesting to see how one is excused, and the other should be viewed as a criminal.

It is sad today how many people let their politics drive their principles, when your principles should drive your politics.

One would think a testimony with a flight log would hold some water.

This. If both Trump and Clintons names show up on the list it will be interesting to see how one is excused, and the other should be viewed as a criminal.

It is sad today how many people let their politics drive their principles, when your principles should drive your politics.
I'm good with hanging them all.

Reactions: pink shizzle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT