ADVERTISEMENT

The Fall of Minneapolis

Have you watched the documentary?

• Total voters
We're sending all of our Big Ten BB Women's teams up there this week.

Should we be worried? 😉
I know you're not leaving your basement this weekend, but on the off chance you do see daylight--even head to MPLS--please walk the walk and take the LRT aka The Gangbanger Express....especially after dark >

And if you are heading up for the B1G tournament, this lad is very typical of what you will bump into on every street corner...and friends of course! Liberal mecca =

Is the crater still smoldering?

We'll be in town for the weekend in a couple weeks and I would like to know if I need to pack my The Road survival kit or my Mad Max array.

Reactions: Joes Place
LOL at all the Minneapolis residents in this thread trying to pretend that their city isn't a total shithole and trying to play it off as just small-town cons being scared of the big city.

Y'all should get out and check out some other comparable-sized cities around the country - you're living in denial if you think Minneapolis is even close to comparable. Letting the bums shit in your beautiful fountains is pretty neat though.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
LOL at all the Minneapolis residents in this thread trying to pretend that their city isn't a total shithole and trying to play it off as just small-town cons being scared of the big city.

Y'all should get out and check out some other comparable-sized cities around the country - you're living in denial if you think Minneapolis is even close to comparable. Letting the bums shit in your beautiful fountains is pretty neat though.
Can't you people find a toilet?

Is the crater still smoldering?

We'll be in town for the weekend in a couple weeks and I would like to know if I need to pack my The Road survival kit or my Mad Max array.
Well, Maleek just got popped, but the libs will probably have him back on the streets in time to roll out the red carpet for you!

Looking forward to watching the ladies up there this weekend.
Pouring Austin Powers GIF

One for @StormHawk42 and all the other Iowans murdered in Minneapolis over the last 3 days. From my text messages it looks like dozens and dozens of Iowans were murdered this weekend.
Ts & Ps.

Reactions: Joes Place
Pouring Austin Powers GIF

One for @StormHawk42 and all the other Iowans murdered in Minneapolis over the last 3 days. From my text messages it looks like dozens and dozens of Iowans were murdered this weekend.
Ts & Ps.

What did u expect, when everyone was going to "The Target Center"....

#Self-FulfillingProphecy

Another guy marinating himself in MAGA Rightwing Scare TV/Social-Media instead of living his life.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Afraid > Stupid
So what do you think the body count is going to be for Iowa fans this weekend? Hell, Big Ten Women's Basketball fans? You must be excited as hell about all the Tweets you're gonna be posting next week per Iowa and Big Ten Fans visit to the Third World hell hole that is Minneapolis.

Exactly. You're right to be scared because Minneapolis is one of the scariest, most dangerous cities in the US. I honestly don't know how people can live there, or how anyone visiting gets out alive. Really scary stuff

I feel like Minneapolis has gone downhill roughly since the time the Iowa fan/mom got caught in an intimate setting in the bathroom at the Iowa/Minnesota game some years ago. She was made to go back to Iowa in shame. Since that time roughly, Iowa has drifted more right and Minnesota has drifted more left.

I feel like Minneapolis has gone downhill roughly since the time the Iowa fan/mom got caught in an intimate setting in the bathroom at the Iowa/Minnesota game some years ago. She was made to go back to Iowa in shame. Since that time roughly, Iowa has drifted more right and Minnesota has drifted more left.
You think leaving a chick that got ass ****ed by a stranger, in a stadium, would have improved thier situation?

I can't say right or wrong but that's a hell of a hypothesis

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT