ADVERTISEMENT

The "Fancy Penis/Pen"... Here's the rest of the story

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
So, I purchased a fancy pen for my partner's birthday. On Sunday morning, the day of his birthday, I was downstairs in the office wrapping his presents and filling out the card. None of the pens in the office were writing worth crap so I took the fancy pen out of its box to write sentimental musings in his birthday card. I wrapped the pen box and brought his presents to him and he proceeded to open them. He opened the pen box and looked at me like I was crazy... I FORGOT to put the pen in the box when I wrapped it. So... I ran downstairs and retrieved the pen from the desk. As I scurried into the hallway and turned to go up the stairs, my feet (wearing only socks) slipped on the hardwood and I crashed shoulder and hip first onto the lower stairs. I immediately started to see stars and my shoulder hurt like a mofo and I could not get up. Almost passed out from the pain. My partner came down in a panic and looked at my shoulder and said it was dislocated. I managed to get up by putting my arm somewhat over my head to give a little relief. We went upstairs and retrieved some clothes, I crumbled to the floor again in pain and almost passed out again. Got my composure, we made it to the ER and about 3 hours later my shoulder reduced and now I'm in a sling for a while... Ouch but thankfully nothing was broken.

So, one minor stupid thing (forgetting to put the pen back in the box) cascaded into an entirely unwelcome string of event...

cool-story-bro-1.jpg

Is it your dominant hand/arm/shoulder that you hurt? Are HJs in jeopardy for your partner?

As long as you are in a sling now, you might as well make good use of it. Get out the ball gag and let your partner use that fancy penis.

Reactions: NoleATL
I had no idea............ the options are endless!!!! (And GREAT story NoleATL. Glad you're not hurt worse.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT