ADVERTISEMENT

The Female celebrity with the best personality

GettyImages-514651270-WEB.jpg

source.gif
Jennifer Gardner is a robot. I've never understood why anyone likes her.

Mila and Kristen.

Gardner seems like someone who would hobble you during a blizzard.

Partly because of her age (closer to my age group), partly because she's immensely talented, and mostly because she's about as silly/friendly airhead (in a good way) a celeb as I've ever seen. Get a couple drinks into her and I bet she's a hoot.

Not for everybody I'd bet... liked just about every interview I've ever seen of her.

kristenchenoweth.jpg

Partly because of her age (closer to my age group), partly because she's immensely talented, and mostly because she's about as silly/friendly airhead (in a good way) a celeb as I've ever seen. Get a couple drinks into her and I bet she's a hoot.

Not for everybody I'd bet... liked just about every interview I've ever seen of her.

kristenchenoweth.jpg
Nice choice. She could sing Wicked tunes all night long and I'd never get tired of it.

Kellyanne is a heinous lying soulless bitch. Kristin is a delightful pixie with broadway pipes.

Thoughts on Pam and Kyra?

I honestly had no idea who Chenoweth was. I had heard the name before.....figured she was a Real Housewife of some place.

Thoughts on Pam and Kyra?

I honestly had no idea who Chenoweth was. I had heard the name before.....figured she was a Real Housewife of some place.
Young Tenacious E has fond memories of Pamela Anderson. Not a fan of present day Pam. I have no opinion on Kyra, other than I never thought she was good looking and did not see what the fuss was about.

Reactions: cfbfan23
Obviously Walmart is paying her millions to promote the company that almost single handed destroyed the retail market in the U.S. costing thousands upon thousands of good paying jobs. With her soapbox she could promote to her millions of fans to shop small businesses and shop local. She either doesn’t care or not paying attention. I’d say she doesn’t really care about the peasants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT