ADVERTISEMENT

The Female celebrity with the best personality

Iowa celebrity for those who can spot it.

lois-feldman-photo-2.jpg

Jennifer Anniston.
I was going to say that the outtakes in Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers make her seem pretty damn personable and fun.

As someone who really, really loves food, these female celebrities—albeit not movie-star super-famous—would be on my short list:

Alex Guarnaschelli
1457731974372.jpeg

Amanda Freitag
1457721083893.jpeg

Maneet Chauhan
1529676480794.jpeg

Amanda, especially, seems super, super nice.

Obviously Walmart is paying her millions to promote the company that almost single handed destroyed the retail market in the U.S. costing thousands upon thousands of good paying jobs. With her soapbox she could promote to her millions of fans to shop small businesses and shop local. She either doesn’t care or not paying attention. I’d say she doesn’t really care about the peasants.
Well your wrong she actually does, I don't know why though. Screw the peasants.

Am I the only one that feels there should be a rule on this site about adding names when posting pictures? I am only 40 but some of us,I hope I am not the only one anyway, have no idea who some of the gals are. Makes it hard to google more.

Let’s talk about personalities in this thread. No need for pics as we know most of these women are Waterloo 10s.

If I had a choice of being friends with any of the ladies of Hollywood I would have to choose Kristen Bell or Reese Witherspoon. Great humans, funny, social, and great moms.

Reactions: bdg8
NINTCHDBPICT000453176413.jpg
I should have added this to my earlier post:
olivia-munn-g4-media__iphone_640.jpg

Olivia Munn wearing a French maid's outfit in a giant chocolate pudding pie.

Respect the rules.
Olivia Munn seems like one of biggest bitches out there. Jumping into pudding doesn’t change that

I would go with Margot Robbie. For whatever reason she seems like a chick who you could have a beer with

I am thinking that if Chelsea Handler considers Andrew Cuomo good looking, I might have a shot with her.

I have had friends who had encounters with Pam Anderson and Jennifer Lopez ... each time an extended conversation and fun ...

Also Dr. Dyanne Thorne lives not too far from me ...

Oops, I just discovered that she died in January ... so I will leave it with Chelsea, Pam, and Jennifer.

I was going to say that the outtakes in Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers make her seem pretty damn personable and fun.

As someone who really, really loves food, these female celebrities—albeit not movie-star super-famous—would be on my short list:

Alex Guarnaschelli
1457731974372.jpeg

Amanda Freitag
1457721083893.jpeg

Maneet Chauhan
1529676480794.jpeg

Amanda, especially, seems super, super nice.
Missing some of the best:
_uSxIOX7_400x400.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-10-04-at-11.50.42-PM.png

new favorite
Brooke-Williamson_Photo-Credit-Jim-Sullivan.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT