ADVERTISEMENT

The Female celebrity with the best personality

Olivia Munn seems like a real person. Any woman willing to wear a French maid’s outfit and jump into a pool of chocolate pudding is okay by me.

This was my first thought as well. Funny, willing to laugh at herself, and definitely an Iowa 10.

Huntress Eva Shockey

Watch "Eva Shockey interviews Drury Outdoors at Outdoor Channel's Golden Moose Awards" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/
NIzuCd6kj_w
NIzuCd6kj_w

It is hilarious that anyone thinks they know enough about any of these women to judge their true personality. Also hilarious that any of them would EVER "hang out" with any of the posters in this thread.

It is hilarious that anyone thinks they know enough about any of these women to judge their true personality. Also hilarious that any of them would EVER "hang out" with any of the posters in this thread.

Well I know enough to be able to tell that they all have you beat in the personality department. Not saying much though.

I had several lunches with the late Julia Childs and her sister. Julia was a charming person.

Hope this thread does as well as the Happy Thread.
This thread is wholesome entertainment that provides a steady buzz while the Happy one has higher highs and lower lows.
Bottomline is that this one and the Happy Thread as the best threads yet in the covid era.
Before I forget
source.gif

NINTCHDBPICT000453176413.jpg

Olivia Munn seems like one of biggest bitches out there. Jumping into pudding doesn’t change that

I would go with Margot Robbie. For whatever reason she seems like a chick who you could have a beer with
Or yak about Harry Potter for hours on end. She's a massive Potterhead. She married a HP extra, FWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT