ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is dead, it is 100% a FASCIST CULT

Voting Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

We just ignoring the both sides here? Kamala called Biden a racist. Who did she vote for ya think? Harris votes for racists?
She called him a racist on that debate stage? Or are you embellishing? One time going at him on a debate stage versus Nikki ripping Trump in 2015 and over the last year, multiple times? Yeah, totally same things. :rolleyes:

She called him a racist on that debate stage? Or are you embellishing? One time going at him on a debate stage versus Nikki ripping Trump in 2015 and over the last year, multiple times? Yeah, totally same things. :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter the level of egregiousness. Both parties have zero spine. There's too much money at stake in politics.
Like every other candidate Kamala had donors and after she couldn't win those donors told her "hey you know that guy you called racist? Well we are funding him now. If you'd like us to fund you in the future you be a good girl and accept his VP offer and vote accordingly."
Nikki is the same. She was backed my MIC and played this tough girl macho image and guess what she lost. Now those donors are telling her how to vote if she wants future backing.

Look at the number of public servants that after they leave office that are worth millions. I find it hard to believe these companies and corporations are just dying and yearning so bad to hear Hillary, Barack, Romney speak for 6 figures just because

People who vote for the GOP share the same traits.
Uneducated
Racist
Spineless

Sadly, that is what America has become. Worse for me, is that I won't go back to India either. India is great for me due to development and wealth but now has become basically an authoritarian state where Trump wants to go. No wonder he and Modi are bum chums. I have a few other options but seriously thinking of deep sixing this shithole.

Uneducated
Racist
Spineless

Sadly, that is what America has become. Worse for me, is that I won't go back to India either. India is great for me due to development and wealth but now has become basically an authoritarian state where Trump wants to go. No wonder he and Modi are bum chums. I have a few other options but seriously thinking of deep sixing this shithole.
Hi.

I'm none of those.

But you knew that.

Seems we might have a phrasing issue here, you intend to "deep 6" what exactly?

Hi.

I'm none of those.

But you knew that.

Seems we might have a phrasing issue here, you intend to "deep 6" what exactly?
Leave the US man. This place is becoming a political shithole. Whether you see it or not, the future isn't bright. In the 80's, there did exist sane Republicans but they catered to rich intellectuals, not the mouth breathers who gargle Trump's sack. Youtube some William F. Buckley, Fred Barnes etc. Those people are now persona non grata in the GOP. I'm not saying the Dems don't have issues but its like we've given the biggest dumbest charlatan douches the key to the country club. Thing about is, in DC, they laugh at people in Iowa, rural communities etc during their 3 martini lunches. I know because I've attended and cringed when they make fun of their own constituents.

Uneducated
Racist
Spineless
Wow, dude.

I’m none of those things.

Masters, not racist, and have the stones to speak out against Trump AND not vote for him.

C’mon, man.

1. I'm not going anywhere.

2. This fallacy there is some great land where everyone gets along, there is no corruption, everybody lives a fun 7 day week and a chicken in every pot is bullshit. Where ya gonna go?
Why would you? You're a white male no? The people advocating for your type have gamed the system and will be ruling this nation for decades to come.

Wow, dude.

I’m none of those things.

Masters, not racist, and have the stones to speak out against Trump AND not vote for him.

C’mon, man.
You might be in the rarified 0.001%. You know and I know, the GOP has changed. It is now a messianic cult worshiping a failed tv "star," and 4th rate businessman with 0 morality or scruples. If that's the GOP guy, good for all of you. You (the gop followers) deserve to be laughed at when he gets back into office and has no clue of how to help you or doesn't give 2 shits. Ragnar, I think highly of you, but you might want to have a re-think of some of your politics. The worst dem is better than the GOP trash and I say that holding my nose firmly pinched.

You might be in the rarified 0.001%. You know and I know, the GOP has changed. It is now a messianic cult worshiping a failed tv "star," and 4th rate businessman with 0 morality or scruples. If that's the GOP guy, good for all of you. You (the gop followers) deserve to be laughed at when he gets back into office and has no clue of how to help you or doesn't give 2 shits. Ragnar, I think highly of you, but you might want to have a re-think of some of your politics. The worst dem is better than the GOP trash and I say that holding my nose firmly pinched.
So, that's means there are 2 of us in that .001?

Why would you? You're a white male no? The people advocating for your type have gamed the system and will be ruling this nation for decades to come.
I'm not going anywhere because I'm not buying there is some place that has it better figured out.

The best thing for America would be getting every one of these politicians that have been there 40 years out. Let some new eyes see the webs they built behind the scenes.

Nobody, dem or Rep, trust to government. So why do we keep bringing the same people in?

I'm not going anywhere because I'm not buying there is some place that has it better figured out.

The best thing for America would be getting every one of these politicians that have been there 40 years out. Let some new eyes see the webs they built behind the scenes.

Nobody, dem or Rep, trust to government. So why do we keep bringing the same people in?
You tell me. My guess is largely because people don't want the new generation in because they lean progressive so it's good to have the old fashioned bigots get re-elected until they are embalmed in a box.

You tell me. My guess is largely because people don't want the new generation in because they lean progressive so it's good to have the old fashioned bigots get re-elected until they are embalmed in a box.
If I were to guess, it comes back to the golden rule.

He with the gold rules.

They are not going to give up power they have been able to fortify, on either side, it's like playing tennis for them, they enjoy the game while we are the ball. Dem/rep they will all enjoy each other at the gala.

If I were to guess, it comes back to the golden rule.

He with the gold rules.

They are not going to give up power they have been able to fortify, on either side, it's like playing tennis for them, they enjoy the game while we are the ball. Dem/rep they will all enjoy each other at the gala.
Precisely but one side messianically worships a shithead who has previously laughed at their very faces, called some of their wives ugly whores and accused another of being involved in the plot to assassinate jfk. It is a matter of degrees but I would venture to say the GOP has turned the crazy nut volume to 11 and ripped the knob off.

Uneducated
Racist
Spineless

The way you're blathering this morning, Highness, you may want to look into the narcotics laws where you intend to bless the locals with you're presence.

At the national level, I could see your point. I don’t think that’s entirely true for state and local officials.

The way you're blathering this morning, Highness, you may want to look into the narcotics laws where you intend to bless the locals with you're presence.
I don't do drugs numbnuts. And I am not opposed to the death penalty. So what's your point exactly?

Precisely but one side messianically worships a shithead who has previously laughed at their very faces, called some of their wives ugly whores and accused another of being involved in the plot to assassinate jfk. It is a matter of degrees but I would venture to say the GOP has turned the crazy nut volume to 11 and ripped the knob off.
And the "other side" can't admit they spend a fair amount of their lives bitching about what thr government has or hasn't done for them while continuing to vote for tenured geriatrics.

God bless the USA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT