ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is dead, it is 100% a FASCIST CULT

I don't do drugs numbnuts. And I am not opposed to the death penalty. So what's your point exactly?
a42a45fe-fe01-4715-a2cf-0b5af8635c90_text.gif

I'm not going anywhere because I'm not buying there is some place that has it better figured out.

The best thing for America would be getting every one of these politicians that have been there 40 years out. Let some new eyes see the webs they built behind the scenes.

Nobody, dem or Rep, trust to government. So why do we keep bringing the same people in?
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

I'll say one thing. You always crack me up. You should seriously do stand-up.
Well...[as Ronald Regan would say]...laughter is good for the soul, but in your case, I think a "crack" in the mouth would do you more good! 😘

Why would you? You're a white male no? The people advocating for your type have gamed the system and will be ruling this nation for decades to come.

That's an interesting view. I don't think I like what you just implied about white males.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
That's an interesting view. I don't think I like what you just implied about white males.
He's a jealous little crybaby who blames whitey for all the sand that's been kicked in his face.....too dumb to realize everyone get's sand kicked in their face.

Reactions: ICHerky
You're back huh? Riveting points as usual.

I agree with you about everything you said about trump. I don't agree with your label of white males. Are you correct about a large number of white people, sure I'll give you that. But what's interesting is, you're doing to white people what a lot of white people do to black people, which is rate the person based on a stereotype. You have a stereotype of what a white male is (to you) and that controls your view of white males.

I agree with you about everything you said about trump. I don't agree with your label of white males. Are you correct about a large number of white people, sure I'll give you that. But what's interesting is, you're doing to white people what a lot of white people do to black people, which is rate the person based on a stereotype. You have a stereotype of what a white male is (to you) and that controls your view of white males.
It's not a stereotype when it is a fact. In any country, the majority rules and the others have to eek gains against that majority. In the US, it is generally white males. In India, it is Brahmin Hindus. These are not abstract things but real things. Can they be ameliorated? Perhaps, given people who actually want to reach across the aisle. Will they? No, not really, because if they did it dilutes their inherent advantages. If you want to see where the US is headed, look at India. Within 10 years, under the guise of development, which to his credit he has, Modi has made India into a communal, lawless, killing machine. The rich (if Hindu) can kill with impunity and the poor (especially Muslims) have no voice whatsoever; they are like ghosts that live in India without any of the perks of being an Indian citizen. You don't think this can happen in America? Well, wake up and smell the coffee. It is and it is only accelerating. Eventually, India and the US, will reach a breaking point of collective anger and a despair in resources between the favored race and he disfavored ones, that all outcomes are going to be bad. Real bad.

It's not a stereotype when it is a fact. In any country, the majority rules and the others have to eek gains against that majority. In the US, it is generally white males. In India, it is Brahmin Hindus. These are not abstract things but real things. Can they be ameliorated? Perhaps, given people who actually want to reach across the aisle. Will they? No, not really, because if they did it dilutes their inherent advantages. If you want to see where the US is headed, look at India. Within 10 years, under the guise of development, which to his credit he has, Modi has made India into a communal, lawless, killing machine. The rich (if Hindu) can kill with impunity and the poor (especially Muslims) have no voice whatsoever; they are like ghosts that live in India without any of the perks of being an Indian citizen. You don't think this can happen in America? Well, wake up and smell the coffee. It is and it is only accelerating. Eventually, India and the US, will reach a breaking point of collective anger and a despair in resources between the favored race and he disfavored ones, that all outcomes are going to be bad. Real bad.
Is this an excerpt from your May Day speech, comrade?

Reactions: ICHerky
why do we keep bringing the same people in?
Money in politics has gotten out of control. Thanks significantly to a conservative court that is now even more conservative.

Hard to rein in the undue influence of private and corporate money in politics when it's legal and the only people who can change that are the ones getting the money.

Money in politics has gotten out of control. Thanks significantly to a conservative court that is now even more conservative.

Hard to rein in the undue influence of private and corporate money in politics when it's legal and the only people who can change that are the ones getting the money.
I hear alot about George Soros on the dems side as being a major dono, who is the republican equivalent?

Who is the "name" of the evil behind the repub party, if you will?

I'll give gohox some credit, he was one of the few to jump in and acknowledge everything I was saying was demographics during the Perry shooter thread. He understands people can talk about things without it meaning someone has a bias.
That only makes him schizophrenic since he's a raging libtard.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69

In your mind it's a fact but not reality. You've posted a lot of hate for people who aren't like you. Maybe you should find a country that has "your people". Maybe Gaza?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Leave the US man. This place is becoming a political shithole. Whether you see it or not, the future isn't bright. In the 80's, there did exist sane Republicans but they catered to rich intellectuals, not the mouth breathers who gargle Trump's sack. Youtube some William F. Buckley, Fred Barnes etc. Those people are now persona non grata in the GOP. I'm not saying the Dems don't have issues but its like we've given the biggest dumbest charlatan douches the key to the country club. Thing about is, in DC, they laugh at people in Iowa, rural communities etc during their 3 martini lunches. I know because I've attended and cringed when they make fun of their own constituents.
You watch way too many tv shows! LOL

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
In your mind it's a fact but not reality. You've posted a lot of hate for people who aren't like you. Maybe you should find a country that has "your people". Maybe Gaza?
Why don't you come with me? They'll show you the love you deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT