ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is the party of violence and purveyors of their own freedoms...

No evidence any of them showed up with weapons, bear spray, guns.

Did they get rowdy? Sure, but if you can't see the differences, I can't help you.
Nobody on January 6th showed up with guns lol you're literally making things up in your head. they (dems) did have torches and other blunt weapons on 1/20. How do you think they destroyed all that property?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers

Yeah, leftists don't ever have to deal with that concept. btw your "locked and loaded" tough guy routine is laughable. How many guys do you whisper that to in the bar on Saturday nights?
Try me, punk.

Btw, Trump's DOJ dropped those charges, guess the protesters didn't add up to the hype of the right wing opinion entertainment media.

Try me, punk.

Btw, Trump's DOJ dropped those charges, guess the protesters didn't add up to the hype of the right wing opinion entertainment media.
Seriously, your tough guy rhetoric isn't passing. You're making a fool of yourself (probably a normal feeling for you at this point). Just take the L and move on.

Seriously, your tough guy rhetoric isn't passing. You're making a fool of yourself (probably a normal feeling for you at this point). Just take the L and move on.
Tough guy rhetoric is chanting Jews will not replace us and forcing others to adjust how they should live their lives - based on your own selfish, ignorant beliefs.

Now **** off.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Tough guy rhetoric is chanting Jews will not replace us and forcing others to adjust how they should live their lives - based on your own selfish, ignorant beliefs.

Now **** off.
You're starting to sound a little disheveled. Are you okay?

I know who killed ashli Babbitt. A capitol police officer who was best known previously for leaving a loaded firearm in a public restroom. Your heroes sure are hollow, champ.
Ashli is almost 100% responsible for demise. She was where she was not supposed to be. she ignored warnings ad advice to leave the area. She made a threatening gesture/movement. She got shot. She died. A tragedy for all concerned. But, she should have listened to those who had the door barricaded. These officers were just “standing their ground.”

Ashli is almost 100% responsible for demise. She was where she was not supposed to be. she ignored warnings ad advice to leave the area. She made a threatening gesture/movement. She got shot. She died. A tragedy for all concerned. But, she should have listened to those who had the door barricaded. These officers were just “standing their ground.”
Please let me know your opinions on George Floyd's death

9 minutes squatting on his neck? Murder
George is almost 100% responsible for demise. He was where she was not supposed to be doing illegal things he wasnt supposed to be doing. he ignored warnings and advice to calm down and sit in the car. he had lethal amounts of fentynyl in his system in addition to meth and having covid. A tragedy for all concerned. But, he should have listened to those who had told him to sit still. These officers were just “standing their ground.”

Did I do this right?

I agree, this is why I fundamentally oppose what the left has become in this country.
Oh, give it a rest. It shouldn’t be this difficult to denounce extremism on both sides.

This thread is a great example of why we are so divided. I’m not just blaming you. A lot of hate going around. Why?

Fvck that traitor....she fvcked around and found out
Exactly. Babbitt, Floyd, dude who got choked out on subway by marine. All found out the price of fvcking around near the wrong people.

• Wow
Biden canceled what?? Lmao - someday you'll learn to research before you repeat right wing opinion media bullshit.

Their claim is not my claim so your fact check is pointless.

Too bad he couldn't give you a brain.
He doesn't have one for himself let alone a spare to be handing out (unfortunately for you).
Oh, give it a rest. It shouldn’t be this difficult to denounce extremism on both sides.

This thread is a great example of why we are so divided. I’m not just blaming you. A lot of hate going around. Why?
I denounce all extremism. It's not just the farthest part of the left that are acting like fascists anymore, though. I'd say it's roughly the left 25% that are off the rails and in a cult today.

Please let me know your opinions on George Floyd's death
Floyd was murdered. Fellow officers told his killer to back off.
Ashli was told to leave. The door was barricaded and secured with LEOs and firearms. Ashli thought it was her right to “go over the top”….Freedom! She made a poor choice. She died. You wanna make a traitor a hero.

Ashli was told to leave. The door was barricaded and secured with LEOs and firearms. Ashli thought it was her right to “go over the top”….Freedom! She made a poor choice. She died. You wanna make a traitor a hero.
I've never said a single word even attempting to make ashli a hero. You're projecting your Floyd beliefs onto me.

Funny how you don't mention what Floyd was told by the police. Why was what he was told different than what she was told?

• Haha
George is almost 100% responsible for demise. He was where she was not supposed to be doing illegal things he wasnt supposed to be doing. he ignored warnings and advice to calm down and sit in the car. he had lethal amounts of fentynyl in his system in addition to meth and having covid. A tragedy for all concerned. But, he should have listened to those who had told him to sit still. These officers were just “standing their ground.”

Did I do this right?

-700/10…….you’re pathetic Ryan.

He doesn't have one for himself let alone a spare to be handing out (unfortunately for you).

I denounce all extremism. It's not just the farthest part of the left that are acting like fascists anymore, though. I'd say it's roughly the left 25% that are off the rails and in a cult today.
LOL. What about them. What about them. You fascist bitches are always the victim.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT