ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is the party of violence and purveyors of their own freedoms...

She made a poor choice, but c’mon. Was she even armed?
Everyone who attacked the US Capital should’ve received the same treatment. Buying particleboard furniture is a poor choice. Attacking the US Capital is an act of terrorism against the USA, treason by citizens. There should’ve been bullets flying until the Capital was safe.

Everyone who attacked the US Capital should’ve received the same treatment. Buying particleboard furniture is a poor choice. Attacking the US Capital is an act of terrorism against the USA, treason by citizens. There should’ve been bullets flying until the Capital was safe.
I get it. I just think it’s tragic.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
He doesn't have one for himself let alone a spare to be handing out (unfortunately for you).

I denounce all extremism. It's not just the farthest part of the left that are acting like fascists anymore, though. I'd say it's roughly the left 25% that are off the rails and in a cult today.
So, just out of curiosity, where would you put Timothy McVeigh or Dylan Roof? Or neo-Nazis?

Was she handcuffed and subdued?
No. She was an unarmed 110 pound woman shot in the neck while stuck in a window. You need to be more specific when you lay out your “fvck around and find out” marker.

Did she have a history of violence including pistol whipping a pregnant woman?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
So, just out of curiosity, where would you put Timothy McVeigh or Dylan Roof? Or neo-Nazis?
Either actors working for the government or antifa. Everyone knows that Nazi’s are left wing.

Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies believed that the South (aka the USA) defeated the rotten Yankee North and freed the slaves. The other Clampetts were hardcore Confederates too, but they knew Granny was off her rocker.

Today’s trump cultists have updated granny’s philosophy with trump replacing the South and Dems the North. I only wish today’s trump cultists were as smart as dim witted Jethro.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
So you HAVE to be on the side of the marine choking someone out screaming he was gonna kill everyone, correct? To make sure everyone was safe, right?

• Haha
So you HAVE to be on the side of the marine choking someone out screaming he was gonna kill everyone, correct? To make sure everyone was safe, right?
No idea what you’re talking about. I stand by defending the US Capital with deadly force.

Crazy person yelling stuff? Sounds like a judgement call. If he came at me, I’d kill him.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
No. She was an unarmed 110 pound woman shot in the neck while stuck in a window. You need to be more specific when you lay out your “fvck around and find out” marker.

Did she have a history of violence including pistol whipping a pregnant woman?
Careful, any badspeak about their hero Floyd will be met with seething rage

FLOYD WAS MURDERED BY THE POLICE! The killer cop was warned by fellow cops to “back off” but he pulled rank on them And told them to look the other way.
I agree. He 100% was. So was Babbitt. Anyway you want to help yourself sleep at night. But both were major pieces of shit. However, only one has been memorialized as some sort of hero. It was the crack head who pistol whipped a pregnant woman, if you were wondering.

Funny isn’t it? The same people tearing down statues of great men because they legally owned slaves 250 years ago are raising memorials to a criminal who pistol whipped a pregnant woman while on crack.

What a time to be alive!

• Haha
I've never said a single word even attempting to make ashli a hero. You're projecting your Floyd beliefs onto me.
You just did. Blamed someone else for her death….the death that quite honestly, she chose. Poor choices have bad consequences. UNLIKE FLOYD, WHO WAS “CHOKE-HELD” TO DEATH. LEOs are trained how to use thir weapon, LEOs are NOT taught to “choke-hold” their prisoners. A “choke hold” might be used in a “life/death confrontation by a LEO……the riot leading to Floyd’s death was a far cry from a LEO life being threatened. Hence, he went to jail.….prison, sorry.

So was Babbitt.
Murder

Description​

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.

If I attacked the Capital or WH or Supreme Court, I would expect to die. If I was in police custody, I’d expect to live.

The woman who lost her life attacking the US Capital was not murdered. She was acting as an enemy of the USA and was prevented from doing our country harm.

This particular subject is bizarre. What would you expect if you attacked the US Capital?

If it matters that a person is a scumbag, how did loser trump get elected?

Thoughts on the kind gesture? He's said it before. After certifying the 2016 election. God save the Queen aka God help us. We knew the shit that was about to happen. God save us from the NRA, gun loving trash.
The kind gesture is awesome. Very nice. It seemed bizarre to end with that. I think we all would laugh at Trump or anyone else that used that. He might want to retire that. I talked to a hard core Democrat today who is a Biden fan and he even said he is worried as Biden is losing it quickly. I said Kamala will replace him very quickly after the election and he said he has to replace her with someone.

I agree the MAGA movement is garbage, but I still think someone losing their life over it is sad.
There are a million stories in “The Naked City”.....this is But one of them. She made a really bad choice.
Let’s play a game here....
Say Ashli went to a bar and drank all day and decided to drive home and on the way home her car hits a pot hole, flips, crashes and burns and Ashli dies. Is she a victim of her decisions she made that day or was it just just the luck of the draw?

It's hilarious ol scrud is claiming the left are fascist... but wait isn't antifa the evil leftist organization? Doesn't antifa stand for anti-fascists? Make it make sense scrud

Murder

Description​

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.
Yup. Now go ahead and compare purposely shooting a 110 pound unarmed woman stuck in a window and accidentally killing a drug riddled 40 time criminal screaming “I’m gonna kill you all” on a subway and pretend your logic works.

• Haha
Yup. Now go ahead and compare purposely shooting a 110 pound unarmed woman stuck in a window and accidentally killing a drug riddled 40 time criminal screaming “I’m gonna kill you all” on a subway and pretend your logic works.
The woman decided to attack a SECURITY guarded, barricaded door while performing an act of treason against the US government. She’d and her cohorts were warned to “cease and desist” and the were warned the LEOs were armed…….So Ashli decided to “Charge!”….and like many a brave soldier, she was “killed in action”……..and NOw you are blaming those who were actively defending the government of the USA against an attempted overthrow of our Constitution and chosen form of government.
FAU…..your think mechanism is rather phuqued. Unless you are a Russian bot….or friend of Red China……

I agree, the leftists that burned the capitol and insurrected in 2017 should have faced a firing squad.
Pic of leftists burning Capitol? Last time you posted a pic of a small garbage can on fire with several photographers around it. Very disappointed.

Can we have some consistency Scruddy? I say use deadly force on anyone trying to unlawfully enter the US Capitol; left, right or apolitical. You call Babbit’s death murder then say the leftists deserved death. Who’s the hypocrite talking out of both sides of their mouth? Who’s exhibiting cult like behavior? Who’s projecting their shortcomings onto others?

Murder

Description​

He will never admit the false equivalency. It’s a disease.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT